Dynamic EA is a robot that was sold with Sirius EA in the same pack half a year ago. Now, it’s an independent trading solution.
What is Dynamic EA?
There are some settings and other useful details explained:
- The system can execute deals automatically for us.
- The robot works to find Buy or Sell trading opportunities.
- The system trades trend moves.
- We can use it on MT4.
- The system doesn’t care about our trading experience.
- The system can be customized by experienced traders.
- The system was backtested on the twelve-month trading data.
- The RIO can be as high as 220%.
- The system allows trading on five cross pairs.
- It focuses on breakout trends.
- It works 24/5 for us.
- It has money-management
- The risk can be customized if we want.
- We can rely on 24/7 descend support.
- The system can set Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, and Take profit levels.
- We have charts and diagrams that are fake because we remember how horrible trading results were in 2020.
Official Dynamic EA Website
The website is good, but not great. We still have many questions that remain unanswered.
How Can We Use Dynamic EA?
We can use it for automatic or semi-automatic trading.
Pricing & Refund
It’s hard to understand what the offer is.
We have to provide all our personal information. It looks overkill even for registration on strict brokers. We have no idea why they need it.
- The robot focuses on trend trading.
- It traded the following pairs EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF.
- We have no mentions of time frames.
- The developers decided not to provide backtest reports. Alas, we have a huge lack of information on how the system handled past data and what results it managed to achieve.
There’s a real GBP account on IC Markets. The leverage is 1:500. The system works on the MT4 platform automatically. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on August 25, 2020. We don’t know the deposit and withdrawal details. Since then, the absolute gain has become 78.3%. An average monthly gain is 5.92%. The maximum drawdown is 9.28%.
The robot closed 1137 deals with 3694.5 pips. An average win is 15.13 pips when an average loss is -16.07 pips. The accuracy rate is 61% Longs and 62% for Shorts. An average trade length is nineteen hours and fourteen minutes. The Profit Factor is 2.08.
It trades EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF. The most traded is EUR/JPY with 295 deals. EUR/USD provides most of the profits – 904.3 pips.
The robot trades during European trading hours.
Wednesday and Friday are the most frequently traded days.
The system executes orders with low risks. It has to lose 75 deals to lose 10% of the account.
Trading results are still hidden from us. It’s ridiculous.
Trading results vary from month to month.
What Customers Say about Dynamic EA?
There’s a profile of the company on Trustpilot with a horrible rate. There are 142 testimonials with a 50% rate of disagreement. The total rate is 2.2 from 5 possible.
We have so many negative comments. It means the service is horrible, and its trading solutions should be avoided.
The social network pages weren’t updated for a long time.
Dynamic EA ConclusionSummary: Is Dynamic EA a Trustworthy EA?
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- We have trading results provided
- No team revealed
- No settings shown
- No risk or money-management advice given
- Discusseable trading results
- Weird pricing without refunds
- An endless wall of negative feedback