Forex GDP is a signal-providing company that has many negative testimonials that were overtaken by “Live ForexTrading Signals with Chart Analysis. Quality of Trade Signals is more important than Quantity of Trades.” We don’t know if this is true.
What is Forex GDP?
The service focuses on providing signals and trading opportunities. There’s nothing special about it.
Official Forex GDP website
The site is flooded with information we don’t even ask. It’s hard to find relevant data about this service, not SEO texts in general.
How can we use Forex GDP?
We have grouped up all required information in the following list:
- The developers provide Forex signals.
- Their accuracy can be high.
- The expected profit is able to be from 80% to 95% profits monthly.
- The RIO ratio is from 1:5 to 1:10.
- The signals are generated based on fundamental and technical analysis.
- All received signals have the same format: Symbol, Reason, Time, Direction, Entry Price, Stop Loss, and Take Profit(s).
- There are free signals as well.
- They help clients with money management.
- They have over 20-year experience on Forex.
- Take Profits can be as high as 150 pips.
- We may be asked to change a broker.
- There are four types of signals they mentioned.
- Jackpot signals. They have an ROI from 1:5 to 1:10. They include 20 pips Stop Losses and 100-2000 pips Take Profits.
- Reversal trend signals. We have them when the market turns around.
- Big trade signals. We have to follow big trends.
- Commodities signals: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, etc.
- High-Impact news signals.
- The firm runs a Telegram channel with 14,043 subscribers.
- The devs published their trading ideas with charting.
- There are several possible strategies behind them: Swing Trading, Trend, Day Trading, Consolidation, Support and Resistance level, and Positional trading.
Pricing & refund
There are three offers published: Trial, Premium, and Supreme. The Free Service is available for everyone. It is featured by 2 to 4 signals (90-150 pips). The 12 months Premium plan costs $36 a month, six months costs $56 monthly, three months costs $66 monthly, one month costs $74. We can expect to get 8-14 signals every month. We can expect to obtain 300 to 700 pips monthly. The Supreme package costs for 12 months $54 monthly, six months costs $79 monthly, three months costs $99 monthly, and one month costs $147. It includes all types of signals – 16-25 signals monthly. We can rely on 700-1500 pips monthly. Packages have a few signals monthly.
There are ten payment services including Bitcoin provided.
- Swing Trading, Trend, Day Trading, Consolidation, Support and Resistance level, and Positional trading.
- We can work with any pair in any time frame.
The presentation isn’t featured by reports. So, the devs decided that wording about the service will be enough. We don’t think so. This data would help us to understand what accuracy rate we can rely on.
The presentation includes many screenshots that could be easily photoshopped. If these pips were real the developers would have to show us the account where they were traded. Without this, we don’t know info about the accuracy, symbols, monthly/d total profits, and profit factor.
What are the real customers saying about Forex GDP?
Forex GDP runs a page on Trustpilot. It amounts to 160 reviews and a 4.8 rate.
There are enough clients who couldn’t manage to be profitable because the real market didn’t match these screenshots.
It’s noticeable that the developers hide all possible information about themselves. There are no links on the MQL5 or Facebook accounts.
Summary: is Forex GDP a trustworthy EA?Forex GDP
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- The devs provide some trading ideas for free
- No team revealed
- High pricing
- No backtest reports provided
- No trading results existed
- Lack of vendor transparency