We have the Perfect Score robot released on the MQL5 market. The developer provides us with explanations, reports, and trading results of this trading tool. So, let’s analyze what we have.
What is Perfect Score?
The system has various features and details provided about the system and its performance. So, we systemize all of this in the following list:
- The system can manage orders on the market completely automatically for us.
- Its core trading way works around a reversal pattern strategy when the price goes toward an average value.
- It works with the European trading session opening.
- It can protect our deals with relevant SL and TP levels placed.
- The robot can work even with high spreads on the market.
- It utilizes market moves by placing Grids of orders.
- We can customize settings if we want.
Official Perfect Score website
The presentation is short and doesn’t reveal many details like settings, indicators’ details, ways to customize the system, etc.
Sergei Riebin is a developer from Russia with an average rate of 14,718. There are 13 products and 9 signals in his portfolio. He has a low rate of 3.3 from 5 possible based on 335 reviews.
How can we use Perfect Score?
The system can be used to perform a Grid of orders strategy on the real market.
Pricing & refund
The robot is available for $1499 for a single real account copy. So, this offer is overpriced. A rental option is available for $399. We can download a demo copy of the robot to check its settings.
- The robot works with a Grid of orders.
- We can trade EURUSD only.
- The core time frame is M5.
We have a report of EURUSD that was tested on the 20 years tick data. Its modeling quality was 99.90%. An initial deposit was $300 that has become $9,138,280 of the total net profit. it executed 1655 orders with a 100% win rate.
The system has been working on a real IceFX account with 1:300 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 75.6% when the maximum deposit load is 5.3%. These numbers don’t look friendly. The accuracy is 92.6%. The absolute growth has fallen to 164.55%.
We may note that in 2022, the robot has been losing months consistently.
It starts losing money much more frequently than before.
Perfect Score has performed 189 deals. The best trade is $68.56 and the worst trade is -$779.52. So, this means that it works with huge SL levels. The recovery factor is 0.20 when the profits factor is 1.08. An average monthly gain is negative (-42.70%).
We can work with EURUSD only.
What are the real customers saying about Perfect Score?
As soon as the robot stopped being profitable, the system received many negative testimonials.
Summary: is Perfect Score a trustworthy EA?Perfect Score
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results provided
- A backtest report published
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- Trading results are horrible
- The developer doesn’t update the system
- High pricing
- Many negative testimonials written