Zen Scalper EA is a robot for automatic trading on Forex that is called to help us with making profits. The main claim is “Zen Scalper EA: No Delay, No Hassle, No Missed Profits. Get Best Profits with Zen Scalper EA.” It’s time to figure out if the advisor will work for us as mentioned.
What is Zen Scalper EA?
The presentation includes various details, features, and other useful claims about how the system will work for us if we decide to buy it.
- Zen Scalper EA can provide us with automatic orders execution on our terminals.
- It focuses on a short time frame to make significant profits.
- The advisor closes every trading day for a profit.
- When the robot works we may do whatever we want to.
- There’s a “profitable strategy from experienced traders.”
- The developers don’t disclose details about indicators behind the scalping strategy.
- We can achieve the results we set.
- There’s welcome 24/7 support with email and live chat.
- “We are Announcing Perfect Packages for You A 100% Hands Free System, Quick and Easy to set up, Extreme Execution Speed, no external files required, Stay connected 100% of the time and “Trade” while you are working, sleeping, traveling.”
- We can achieve high results with low drawdowns.
Official Zen Scalper EA website
The presentation looks average and includes a minimum of data that tells us about a strategy, and details. There’s a lack of explanations how the system will be going to make our account profitable.
How can we use Zen Scalper EA?
- The advisor can be set on the terminal.
- It will open and close orders for us.
- The system calculates lot sizes, SL and TP levels for us.
Pricing & refund
There are three packages introduced that vary by concept. The rental option is available for $59 monthly. We have seen many similar offers on MQL5. We can use the robot on MT4 or MT5 automatically and can rely on 24/7 support. The second pack fits those who want to become a referral. We have to register a real account and deposit $3000. A real copy of the robot can be bought for $249. The system has a 15-day refund policy provided.
- The advisor works with a scalping strategy.
- There weren’t cross pairs mentioned.
- We don’t know details about time frames.
We have a report that was received after testing GBPUSD on 11 months of tick data. There were 2466.39% gains. An average monthly profit was 37.32%. The drawdowns were high either – 34.28%. The robot executed 2093 trades with 2154.6 pips. An average win was 6.90 pips when an average loss was 9.79 pips. The win rate was 64-65%. An average trade length was 58 minutes. The profit factor was 1.77. So, it looked okay.
The advisor was profitable until the end of October 2021.
Alas, the real market is much more dangerous. The advisor works on a real account on FBS with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on October 25, 2021, and deposited at $7,376.30. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 6.77%. An average monthly gain is 2.07%. The drawdown is sky-high – 92.13%. It means that the system trades with risky trading strategies.
The system closed 666 orders with 1482.7 pips. An average win is 10.26 pips when an average loss is -14.97 pips. We can expect that the win rate is 61% for long and 75% for short trading positions. An average trade length is almost 3 hours. The profit factor is low – 0.99.
The advisor works with GBPUSD only. The system has lost the long direction completely.
The system works with insanely-high risks.
The robot works with Martingale. So, the risk of working with the account is high.
December 2021 was lost in a big way. So, the system isn’t stable at all.
What are the real customers saying about Zen Scalper EA?
We have no testimonials written about how the system can work on customers’ accounts. It’s a con because we have to make a decision blindly.
The system is dangerous and this is clear after seeing the trading results. So, the system should be updated to work stable.
Summary: is Zen Scalper EA a trustworthy EA?Zen Scalper EA
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- Various pricing available
- No team revealed
- No settings explanations provided
- No strategy details revealed
- Trading results are horrible
- No testimonials provided