Absolute is an expert advisor designed to work on the Forex and keep our account profitable. The presentation includes detailed information, its live trading results and backtest reports. So, let’s check what is the truth and what is the marketing approach.
What is Absolute?
This is a list of the most important features of the system:
- The advisor works completely automatically.
- It trades with a scalping strategy.
- The system works on the MT5 terminal.
- The win rate can be as high as 99.5%.
- There are several patterns to grab the market moves.
- It doesn’t use a Grid or Martingale strategy.
- The high win rate relies on SMA and Bollinger Bands indicators.
- There’s an MT4 version available.
- The testing period united data from 2015 to 2020 years.
- It places proper levels of SL and TP levels for every order.
- It’s possible to customize risks.
- There are Trailing Stop and Spread Control features applied.
- We have to work on a Hedge account type.
- The account has to have over $200.
- 1:50 is the minimal leverage to work with.
- We should work on a VPS service.
- We have to trade on GBPUSD and EURUSD on M30.
Official Absolute website
The presentation includes various information about the system like settings, features, details, customization info, backtest reports, and trading results. The vendor transparency is common for MQL5. We can expect to get information about him, treading results, comments, testimonials, etc.
How can we use Absolute?
This is a fully automated system that can place SL and TP levels to protect a trading account from market volatility.
Pricing & refund
Pricing has been changed from $75 to $195 then to $99, and now it’s $195. We have a single rental option for $40. There’s a free copy available for demo download.
- The strategy seeks for reversal moves and scalps profits. So, it shouldn’t stay on the market for too long.
We have a backtest report that was performed on the GBPUSD cross pair. There’s Weltrade data from a period of 2015-2020 years. The modeling quality was 100% with proper spreads. An initial deposit was $3,000. The devs set the leverage at 1:200. The robot has provided $3,665 of the total net profit. The recovery factor was 7.65 when the maximum drawdown was 0.06% ($5.88). The system executed 351 deals. The average accuracy was high for both short and long trading positions: 100% and 99.41%.
The developers set the system to work on a real account. It was created by the WELTRADE broker. The system works automatically on the MetaTrader 5 platform. The data may not be real because the account doesn’t have a verified track record. It was created on February 25, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. The total gain has become 40.25%. An average monthly gain is 2.44%. The maximum drawdown is 32.30%.
The robot has closed 119 deals with a 100% win rate. It has an average win at 6.86 pips. An average length of trades is 18 hours and 57 minutes.
GBPUSD is the most profitable cross pair with $208.53 when the most traded symbol is EURUSD with 71 deals.
The robot works with dynamic SL and TP levels.
If the system closes these two orders, it will lose over 31% of the balance. It’s too much.
The robot is going to close April 2022 with profit.
What are the real customers saying about Absolute?
Aleksei Ostroborodov has a profile created on MQL5 He had over four years of experience and a personal rate of 19,475. There are 13 products and 18 signals in his portfolio. The developer doesn’t answer to everyone.
We have a person who had a negative experience with this system. The others wrote positive testimonials.
Summary: is Absolute a trustworthy EA?Absolute
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results provided
- A backtest report available
- A developer profile shown
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- The robot works with significant drawdowns
- There’s a negative testimonial written
- No refund policy applied