Alphi is the company that focuses on providing clients with a copy-trading service. In the past, there were several accounts with different risks. Now, we have a single account with stable risks.
What is Alphi?
Alphi, previously called Avia, is a copy-trading service. It’s based on 35% discretionary and 75% on a self-learning algorithm. After checking trading results, we found out that the robot works with all possible cross pairs on the terminal. Alas, we have no details about a time frame the system works with. The devs suggest we use the following brokers FBS, LMFX. An optimal deposit should start from $3000.
Official Alphi website
The site looks simple. It seems to us that the developers don’t care much about how the presentation looks and what we think about them.
How can we use Alphi?
We do not have all possible details and settings explained. Everything that can be useful we have grouped up in the following list.
- The robot works based on “Artificial Intelligence with an advisor and machine learning.”
- We can use this service on any broker we want.
- If we need advice we can ask it directly.
- We have some explanations about the system: “Investment is a comprehensive trading arts, the core of it is to grasp the opportunity. As a strategic provider, we will execute trades under the premise of ensuring the safety of principal, in line with the principle of responsibility for customers.”
- The system applies fundamental and technical analysis for understanding the current market statements.
- The robot avoids trading wrong market conditions like periods of high-impact news.
- There’s a trial possibility almost without a risk.
- We have to start working with the service on a demo account.
- We can expect that the system provides 9-12 monthly.
- The expected annual profit can be up to 180%.
- We have no lock period on this service.
- A list of recommended brokers includes FBS, LMFX, or others.
- We can work with only major pairs.
- The minimal deposit should be $3000.
- The optimal deposit is $25000.
- We should pay a commission to get this service.
Pricing & refund
The commissions differ between 36% for accounts that have only $3000 on the board and 25% for balances that exceeded $125,000. It’s an average commission. There’s nothing special.
- The robot executes a no name strategy.
- The developers haven’t shared details about the cross pairs.
- We don’t know on what time frame the system works.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. So, we are not allowed to know if the system was properly tested and got high results based on the tick data.
The system has been running a real CAD account. It was created on January 21, 2021. The closed profit is $34,567. The floating loss is deep as usual, $17,522. The margin level is low – 118.7%.
The total return has amounted to 134.5%. An average monthly gain is 9.5%. The maximum drawdowns is high, 22.2%. We have accuracy at 84.1%. The profit factor is 1.79. Alphi has lost -19,865 pips. It’s a dangerous number. An average trade frequency is 12.2 deals daily.
The ROI is 2.76. An expected trade length is 5.7 days. An average result is $10.08. An average win is $27.23 when an average loss is much deeper -$80.59.
The robot works with many pairs at once. USDCAD with 2217 deals closed is ahead of others. As a result, there was generated $17,577of the total net profit.
It works with both directions completely equally by the number of closed orders. The profit factor in the Sell direction is three times less than in the Buy direction.
We have a huge list of applied strategies. We can’t be sure that all of them work well and stable. This can be a problem.
Friday with 889 deals is the most traded day.
The advisor focuses on opening orders during the European and American sessions.
The system trades with absolutely unpredictable monthly gains. Some of the months were lost.
What are the real customers saying about Avia (Alphi)?
We have a page of the company on Forex Peace Army. The first account was zeroed. We don’t know what happened to it, but this is not great.
This former client claimed that the service is simply dangerous.
Summary: is Alphi a trustworthy system?Alphi
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Trading results provided
- A trial period is available
- No risk advice given
- No strategy explanations provided
- No backtest reports provided
- The system has lost many pips on a real account
- No refund policy provided
- Lack of positive testimonials