FX Profit Pips is a firm that allows us to follow their signals for a price. It’s a standard practice on Forex. The presentation doesn’t look cool. They inform us that they provide “Live Forex Signals & Commodities Signals with over 80-90% accuracy.” So, let’s check how good FX Profit Pips is.
What is FX Profit Pips?
The company generates signals by analysts or an expert advisor and posts them for everyone to follow. We have to fill them up on a terminal automatically.
Official FX Profit Pips site
The site looks average as for a signal service because we have no verified trading results or backtest reports shared.
How can we use FX Profit Pips?
So, there’s a list prepared by us where all features and claims were gathered. We hope it helps you with making a decision.
- The claim is about the system generating the best possible trading signals.
- We can copy-trade them from the main account to ours.
- “Forex technical trading experts give everything such as Market analysis, Forex currency pair review, options trading, Swing Trading, Trading Capital, Commodities, indices, cryptocurrency traders, daily market insights.”
- The developers show streams where they explain the audience details about how the system works.
- This intel can help us to become a better trader.
- The support can be delivered 24/5 via chat and 24/7 via support.
- The win rate should be up to 90%.
- The signals are generated for 13 cross pairs and 4 commodities.
- Their team united 56 members from countries around the globe.
- The team members are former bank and hedge fund companies workers.
- We can expect the following information to receive Entry Point, Take Profit, and Stop Loss.
- The devs claimed that we can rely on refunds if signals aren’t profitable.
- If we need advice we can ask for it.
- They don’t force us to pick a broker they want.
- The risk of signals can be customized.
- We are the part of thousands of traders who enjoy the service.
Pricing & refund
The signals are available for subscription. There are four packs available: Starter Pack, Standard Pack, Premium Pack, and Pro Signals Pack. The Starter Pack includes 20 pips for $10, the Standard Pack – 60 pips for $29, the Premium Pack – 130 pips for $49, and the Pro Signals package includes 20 pips for $50. There are no mentions about refunds.
The second part of the offer is a copy trading service. We can receive the signals directly in our account. The Pro Basic Pack allows gaining 30-100 pips daily for $1000 accounts. There’s one account manager. The Pro Professional Pack includes 50-150 daily pips for $5000 accounts. The Pro Business Pack includes 50-300 pips daily for accounts with $10,000 on the board. The commissions vary from 10% to 30%.
- We don’t know details about strategies.
- The system works with 13 pairs and 4 commodities.
- The devs don’t tell us about the time frame.
The presentation doesn’t include details about backtest reports. We don’t even know if the system was tested properly and what broker tick data was chosen. It’s a huge con not to share intel with us to convince us that the service is good to go.
There are only screenshots of unverified trading activities published.
Everything we have is this sheet with absolutely random and unverified numbers provided. It would be great if the owners show trading results from an account from which we will copy signals. So, if a copy-trading service exists there should be verified by Myfxbook or FXblue trading results provided.
What are the real customers saying about FX Profit Pips?
We have no idea what they said because there were no testimonials written.
The site includes several positive testimonials that aren’t verified. So, we can’t trust them blindly.
The service looks insanely suspicious. We don’t know who they are and if they have proper experience, if they tested the system or not. The devs provide no trading results all
Summary: is FX Profit Pips a trustworthy EA?FX Profit Pips
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Affordable packages
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports and trading results provided
- No people’s testimonials published
- No details about refunds shown