Entry Points Pro is a trading solution called an indicator that’s based on the data received from many MQL5 indicators. The system was published on January 30, 2021, by Yury Orlov. The last update was on March 04, 2021. It has already had seven activations.
What Is Entry Points Pro?
This is a semi-automatic trading solution that runs the market 24/7 on all charts and time frames to spot trading opportunities for us.
Official Entry Points Pro Website
The developer uses the MQL5 functionality to publish his products.
How Can We Use Entry Points Pro?
We have prepared a list of settings, details, and other explanations:
- The system helps us to trade manually by providing us with signals.
- The system is based on a Trends strategy.
- We can work on the MT4 only.
- The system delivers well-measured signals.
- We can work with various assets like forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- The optimal time frame to work on is M15.
- The developers provide us with a link on a Telegram group.
- There’s an MT5 version as well.
- The developer mentioned that “Most traders improve their trading results during the first trading week with the help of the Entry Points Pro indicator.”
- The system doesn’t repaint signals after providing.
- We can increase the win rate using it.
- The indicator works on any MT4 broker.
- The robot can trade on the market that goes up, down, or side.
- There are also Exit Signals that help us to grab maximum profits.
- It can be used with other systems on the terminal.
- The system doesn’t overload a terminal.
- There’s multi-language support provided.
- There are alerts and push notifications provided.
- “Extra settings and filters make it possible to filter out false signals, signals against the trend, and other risky trades.”
- There are several screenshots with the system’s functionality.
Pricing & Refund
The indicator is available for $125 for a lifetime copy. Rent is not available at all. We can only demo download it. The developer doesn’t provide us with a money-back guarantee.
- The system focuses on trading a trend strategy.
- We are allowed to work with any cross pair
- The system can be attached to any time frame.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a con because the developer should have tested the system before it started selling it. If he didn’t share reports, it looks suspicious.
There’s a real account on the GrandCapital broker. The robot was stopped from trading on December 04, 2019 after the system went to the 54.31% drawdown. The leverage was 1:100. The platform was MT4. An account was created on February 19, 2019, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 9314.12%. An average monthly gain was 60.36%. We have no idea why the developer didn’t withdraw the account.
The software has closed 272 orders with 6917.2 pips. An average win was 37.08 pips when an average loss was -22.71 pips. It was a good result. We don’t know how many lots were traded. An average win rate was 78% for longs and 83% for shorts. An average trade length was 20 hours 5 minutes. The profit factor was 11.69.
The most traded pair was EURUSD – 120 orders and $368,084. GBPJPY was the next symbol by trading activities, with 33 orders.
The system was active during European trading hours.
Tuesday and Wednesday were the less traded days.
The system worked with medium risks to the balance.
We don’t know not only lot sizes but also trading results details.
Profitability during the first four months looks like insanely aggressive trading or Arbitrage. If this is the last case, it is clear why he couldn’t withdraw funds.
What Are the Real Customers Saying about Entry Points Pro?
Many people don’t like this service, but the developer, instead of figuring out what’s going on, just blame them. It’s weird because comments can be written only by clients.
Yury Orlov has a 10,362 rate. His products have a 4.7 rate based on 450 reviews. He has over six years of MQL5 experience.
Summary: Is Entry Points Pro a Trustworthy System?Entry Points Pro
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results provided
- No risk or money management advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- Trading results two years old
- The system worked with insane risks or used Arbitrage to make profits
- The offer is overpriced
- No rental options provided