FX Rapid EA is an expert advisor that is powered by Forex Store. The presentation is short as usual and not quite informative. We have to guess a lot to write a review.
What is FX Rapid EA?
The system is a trading solution based on risky strategies. As a result, the system can lose 30% of the account in half a day.
Official FX Rapid EA website
The site looks standardized as for a robot that is “powered by a Forex Store.” Usually, they are one, maximum of two pages long. The system could be introduced in a big way if the devs wanted.
How can we use FX Rapid EA?
It was a challenge to gather everything in the following list to help you with making a decision.
- We may rely on the system like an automatic trading solution.
- It can work with a trend strategy.
- It opens orders in the trend direction only.
- If an order goes in drawdowns, the system uses a Grid strategy to make the drawdown even bigger.
- It can use Martingale to recover losses.
- The orders are floating on the market for several days.
- It used short Take Profit levels.
- The system includes a drawdown control system.
- It calculates lot sizes automatically based on the risks we set.
- The system can work with every broker.
- It works under NFA and FIFO regulation rules.
- The balance should be over $460.
- The DUE version works with two currency pairs: EUR/USD, NZD/USD.
- The QUATTRO trades four currency pairs: EUR/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, and USD/JPY.
- It closes orders that go against a trend.
- The system is easy to install.
Pricing & refund
The system has two packages, as was mentioned before. The DUE pack costs $269 and allows trading two symbols. The QUATTRO pack costs $349 – we can work with four cross pairs at once. The packs are featured by a lifetime license for an account, free lifetime upgrades, and welcome 24/7 support. A refund policy is provided.
The system follows trends to cut out some pips from the market moves.
The system was tested before being released. We have an AUD/USD report on the H1 time frame. The period of data united 2017-2020 years. The modeling quality was 90.00%.l with three pips of spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000. The total net profit has become $30,214,711. The profit factor was 2.44. The maximum drawdown was 49.81%. The robot has closed only 889 orders with 61% of accuracy for shorts and 56% for longs.
The system has been running a real USD account on FXOpen for years automatically on MT4. The leverage isn’t mentioned. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 21, 2020, and deposited at $2000. The absolute gain has become +1285.92%. An average monthly gain is 13.17%. It has decreased twice since our last visit. The maximum drawdown is 31.78%. The account is tracked by 52 users.
There were 438 deals with only 837.2 pips obtained. An average win is 30.65 pips when an average loss is -40.46 pips. The accuracy is 65 % for Longs and 51% for Shorts. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 1.67.
The system works only with EURUSD. We may note that the Shorts direction was lost by pips but profitable by profits. So, there must be Martingale.
The system doesn’t trade during Asian and Australian trading sessions. It works during the European trading hours.
Tuesday is the best day by accuracy and trading activities.
The risks are high. The system has to lose only 13 orders to lose 10% of the account.
The robot uses aggressive Martingale on short-length grids of orders.
The system trades are completely unpredictable and dangerous.
What are the real customers saying about FX Rapid EA?
We have no testimonials published. The devs decided not to create a page on Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot. We have only one page on the Forex Store. The system has a 9 rate from 10 possible.
The presentation has a low level of transparency, as usual. We don’t know details about who the developers are and if they have a proper level of trading experience.
Summary: is FX Rapid EA a trustworthy EA?FX Rapid EA
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- We have several years of trading results
- Affordable pricing
- The money-back-guarantee allowed
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No testimonials published
- The system includes at least two risk strategies like a Grid and Martingale