Price Action Forex is a company that provides people with an indicator, copy-trading, educational materials, and trade manager software. Everything looks like a scam. The presentation looks poor and scammy. We can’t trust it blindly.
What is Price Action Forex?
The company, if the developers registered it, provides various services for everyone who can pay for them. It’s hard to tell if they are relevant because of the huge lack of information.
Official FX Price Action Forex site
The site doesn’t look professional, even having a modern design. The developers avoided answering our direct and clear questions about the system and its functionality.
How can we use Price Action Forex?
The presentation has several products on the board. We’d like to pay attention to an indicator.
- The system is a semi-automatic trading solution.
- The main strategy is Price Action.
- They claimed that “over 701,463 traders trust this strategy worldwide.”
- We can rely on consistent profits if the devs are right.
- We can get free Forex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Scalping signals.
- They have over 13 years of trading experience on the board.
- We can enhance your trading knowledge with free trading analysis.
- We should be free to ask any questions directly.
- They save the time that we could spend on searching for trading opportunities.
- They trade their experience for our “entrance ticket.”
- Their team of professional traders scans the markets 24/7.
- We can rely on 24/7 support.
- There’s an unbeatable accuracy that amounted to +90%.
- The devs revealed all their products to us.
- They have a secret no-one on the market knows.
- It’s implemented in an indicator.
- “The world’s leading banks control over 79% of the Forex volumes. And this provides the power to control the prices in the short-run and long-run. Traders try to apply strategies to the market which is not controlled by them. This is the reason for such a high failure rate in this market.”
- PAFX Secret Indicator gives us access to a “secret strategy.”
- The indicator provides a vision of what banks are doing every single second.
- “Banks frequently manipulate asset prices to hunt for retail traders’ stop losses. How they do it is by raiding prices above or below supply demand zones, significant highs, and lows.”
- We will know if a breakout is relevant or fake.
- The indicator does the next “if we see, the price has broken a high, but the indicator has not, it simply means that the high is fake and we should look for selling opportunities. Vice versa, if the price has broken a low, but the indicator has not, it means that the low is fake and we should look for buying opportunities.”
Pricing & refund
The indicator costs $79 instead of $179. The package includes software, trade ideas, and backtests for free, and a book about price action for free as well.
- The main strategy is price action that looks at breakout events.
- We can work with any pair.
- Trading on all time frames is possible.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports on anything that would tell us that the strategy had got proper testing before it was turned into an indicator. It’s important to us to understand what level of the win rate it can reach on each cross pair and every time frame.
Alas, the devs decided to tick us and not to post trading results that they could achieve with this system. It was called in a big way like a system that keeps a win rate at 90%. So, it is obvious that we want to check the verified trading results of this stunning success. Without it, it’s impossible to predict the size of the deposit and many other parameters. The system can be just not profitable at all, and verified data shows this to us clearly.
What are the real customers saying about Price Action Forex?
They have a page on Forex Peace Army, and, as predicted, there are 55 reviews with a horrible rate – 1.4 from 5 possible. It means the system is an absolute scam.
All clients have had negative experiences of using this service.
Summary: is Price Action Forex a trustworthy EA?Price Action Forex
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- There are many testimonials on FPA published
- No team revealed
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports shown
- No trading results existed
- No refund policy supported
- The company has only negative testimonials on the board