Red Horse EA is a trading solution that was designed in order to help its owners with automatic orders execution. The system was designed by a SinryAdvice company to make profits on Gold.
What is Red Horse Robot?
Let’s talk about features that are available to discuss. So, we have systenized all of them in the following list.
- We can expect that the system can execute orders completely automatically.
- The robot executes a price action strategy to be profitable on the market.
- The accuracy rate can be as high as 85%.
- It works with a Grid of orders strategy to catch the whole market move.
- It’s possible to trade on any time frame.
- There are scalping possibilities applied.
- We can work stably on our account.
- The robot will execute the same trades that the system makes on the main account.
- The system executes orders based on technical and fundamental analysis.
- It’s possible to trade on the MT4 platform.
- We can work with the Gold cross pair only.
- The advisor has received proper risk-management features.
- The package includes a single real and demo account license.
- We can work with profitability from 12% to 23%.
- We should have over $1000 on the account.
- The only time frame to work is M5.
- The system can be used on ECN and Standard account types.
- The leverage has to ve 1:500 or higher.
- We can get started within several minutes.
- It’s possible to get started and be profitable on the market without trading experience.
Official Red Horse Robot website
The site includes some general explanations about strategy and settings. We can also find a link to the trading results there.
How can we use Red Horse Robot?
The system can be used for automatic trading. This means it requires us to set and customize it. The rest will be done automatically.
Pricing & refund
We can subscribe for the robot for $59 monthly. There’s a package that allows saving some money. According to it, we have to pay $495 annually. The developers support a 14-day refund policy.
- The advisor works with a price action strategy based on Grids of orders.
- We can trade XAUUSD.
- The developers didn’t provide information about the time frames.
We don’t have any backtest reports revealed. The system had to be tested properly before being released. As a result, we would have the final report that has to include data about win rates, risks, drawdowns, and so on.
The developers decided not to risk real money and attached the system to a demo account. The broker is TickMill. The leverage of trading is 1:500. It works on the MT4 platform only. It has a verified track record that means that the data we see is trustworthy. The profile was deployed on November 15, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the total gain amounted to 33.10%. An average monthly gain is 6.44%. The maximum drawdown is 19.85%. Thirty-nine people track the trading results.
Red Horse Robot has performed 554 deals and obtained 15,562 pips. An average win is 186.00 pips when an average loss is -417.32 pips. It’s a significant difference between gains and losses. The win rate was 73% for long and 74% for short trading directions. An average trade length is 4 hours and 16 minutes. The profit factor is 1.41.
The robot works with only a Gold symbol. We may note that the long trading direction is twice more profitable than the short one.
The system works with a Grid of orders strategy, applying pretty-conservative Martingale from time to time.
It’s easy to note that the robot couldn’t manage to work properly this year.
What are the real customers saying about Red Horse Robot?
There’s a page of Sinry Advice created on Forex Peace Army. The profile has only two testimonials.
There are two clients who used their products and weren’t satisfied at all.
Summary: is Red Horse Robot a trustworthy EA?Red Horse Robot
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- Trading results are horrible
- Several negative reviews written