Happy Market Hours is an expert advisor that works only from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.. The presentation provides us with explanations about how the system functions. The main claim is the profits will be without stress. So, we have decided to check it out.
What is Happy Market Hours?
So, let’s talk about the robot and what features we can rely on. For your comfort, we have united them in the following list.
- We can work from Standard and ECN accounts.
- The system includes a spreads filter on the board.
- There are dynamic stop loss and take profit levels that allow to grab more profits and make less losses.
- We are allowed to work with any account size.
- The system was updated according to the backtested results.
- We also have a trailing stop loss feature.
- It avoids opening orders during high impact news.
- News are filtered by the following pairs: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, CHF, NZD, CNY.
- We have an auto GMT setting according to your broker.
- The only platform to trade on is MT4.
- We can work with the following account types: Micro, Mini, and Standard.
- The minimum deposit should be over $100.
- The advisor doesn’t work with the strategies like Martingale, Hedge, and Grid.
Official Happy Market Hours website
The site provides us with many explanations about the robot’s performance and actually reveals trading results. It’s a good sign.
How can we use Happy Market Hours?
- The system should be downloaded and attached to proper charts on the MT4 terminal.
- We can customize settings to improve the robot’s performance.
Pricing & refund
The developers suggest we pick one of the offers. We can pay 299 EUR to get two real account licenses. Another pack is available for 499 EUR and it’s featured by five licenses. We can rely on a refund policy for 30 days. The package has some extras such as ten robots and one free indicator. We can also rely on the welcome support.
- The robot works with two strategies: Scalping and Trend Trading.
- We can trade the following symbols: EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, USDCHF, and GBPUSD.
- It opens orders only on the M15 time frame.
We have a report that was received from testing EURUSD on M15. The data period was 12 years from 2005 to 2017. The modeling quality was 90.00% only with spreads of two pips. An initial deposit was $1,000. The system managed to gain $28,511,188 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.61. The advisor has performed 1775 orders with a 80% win rate for short and 75% for long trading directions.
The system works on the Blaze Markets based account. It executes orders automatically with 1:200 leverage on MT4. The account was created on May 27, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Its total gain is 11.53% with an average monthly gain of 1.08%. The maximum drawdown is 14.55%.
Happy Market Hours executed 409 deals with 416.4 pips of the profits. An average win is 3.35 pips when an average loss is -2.73 pips. An average trade length is 57 minutes. The profit factor is 1.13.
The system works with three cross pairs. We may note that there should be Martingale because some directions were won in pips and lost in profits.
Happy Market Hours focus on opening orders during the American trading session.
Friday (21) and Wednesday (62) are the less traded days.
As a result, the system has lost two months in a row. March 2022 looks to be closed with profit.
What are the real customers saying about Happy Market Hours?
People have mentioned their positive experience of using the systems designed by Happy Forex.
Summary: Is Happy Market Hours a trustworthy EA?Happy Market Hours
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Well-known developers
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- Many positive comments written
- No risk advice given