Cryptohopper is a system that can provide us with world-class trading experience. The presentation seems to include all required information about the system. The core claim informs us that with this system we can achieve better trading results. So, we have decided to check this out.
Cryptohopper detailed analysis
We systemized all claims, details, and other information in the following list. We hope it’s help you to make the right decision.
- The robot is able to trade automatically without a need of human supervision.
- The trading can be performed 24/7.
- It analyzes the market using automated features.
- The system will work without emotions on the market.
- It will be possible to manage all exchanges from a single place.
- The devs claimed that we are able to beat the market.
- We can get passive income working with this robot.
- There’s pure analysis behind the advisor.
- We can get started within three minutes.
- We may start working without previous trading experience.
- The system allows us to check trading strategies without putting real money in trading.
- It’s possible to backtest the solution well.
- We can copy trade signals from pro traders.
- It allows us to get access to it from anywhere.
- There’s a feature to minimize our losses and maximize profits.
- We have an affiliate program on the board.
- The signals are generated from third-party professional traders and analysts.
- It can’t withdraw our funds.
- It is going to use Dollar Cost Averaging on the bear market.
- We can create our own bots using presets.
- It can look for trading opportunities.
- It’s possible to trade in both directions.
- They are hosted on a cloud service.
- The supported exchanges are the next: Huobi, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, Kucoin and Cryptopia via their API.
- There are over 130 indicators and candlestick patterns applied.
- There is trading of 75 coins possible.
- There are trailing features: stop loss, stop-buy, and stop-short applied.
- The devs don’t charge us with trading fees.
- Shorting is possible to make profits.
How Cryptohopper works
The robot can manage our portfolio automatically using various strategies. It also allows us to design our own trading bots.
The platform requires us to proceed with registration via email or sign in via one of the platforms: Google, Facebook, or Apple.
Is it easy to use?
Yes, it is. The developer claimed that the system can be used with traders with any level of experience.
Cryptohopper key highlights
The system is an automated trading solution that performs trading and rebalancing for us.
Services offered by Cryptohopper
The robot can analyze the market 24/7 seeking trading opportunities. Then, it calculates a precise entry point and proper levels of Stop Losses and Take Profits.
Are traders satisfied with the trading performance of Cryptohopper?
We don’t have trading results or backtest reports provided. The developers don’t claim what profitability is okay for this solution. Traders look satisfied according to the testimonials they wrote on Trustpilot.
Does it have a native token?
No, it doesn’t. There’s no native token behind.
Cryptohopper user interface
The system has a useful UI that displays information about the system well.
Is it a good bet for its price?
The developers provide us with several packages to work with. We have a free one that can give us a safe try. The free pack includes 20 positions, portfolio management, and manual trading. The Explorer pack for $19.00 monthly includes 7-day free trial, 80 positions, 15 selected coins, 2 triggers, TA with 10 mins interval, 1 trading bot. The Adventurer pack costs $49.00 monthly and includes 200 positions, 50 coins, 5 triggers, exchange arbitrage. The Hero pack costs $99 monthly and it’s featured by 500 positions, 75 coins, 10 triggers, TA with 2 min interval, all coins, market arbitrage, market making, and algorithm intelligence.
What exchanges does it support?
We can use it on Huobi, Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Kraken, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Cryptopia, and other exchanges. So, this allows switching platforms if needed.
Cryptohopper trading assets
It trades 75 coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance, etc.
Are there any fees?
No, there are no hidden fees applied.
There’s no special withdrawal process for funds on our account.
Cryptohopper: is it legit?
- Cryptohopper was deployed in 2017 by two brothers Ruud and Pim Feltkamp as an easy way to trade Crypto 24/7.
- They are from the Netherlands.
What kind of security does Cryptohopper offer?
It works with API keys with our account. So, it can trade for us but it can’t withdraw our account.
Is Cryptohopper regulated?
No, it is not. The system isn’t regulated by any third-party company.
Best recommended for: all types of traders
The devs claimed that traders with any trading experience can use it.
Cryptohopper customer support
The developers provide good support to everyone who asks for help.
How does Cryptohopper reputation look?
There’s a profile of Cryptohopper deployed on Trustpilot.
There are many positive testimonials in which people respect the developers for a well-designed robot and support.
Cryptohopper Crypto BotCryptohopper
Supported Exchanges4/5 Good
Customer Support5/5 Amazing
- It supports many exchanges and coins
- We can try the system using a free package
- It’s possible to customize the system well
- We are allowed to customize settings
- UI looks welcome for beginners
- Many positive testimonials written on Trustpilot
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided