TradeSanta is a robot that will help us to optimize our crypto portfolio automatically. The presentation has plenty of information about the system like its key features, risks, management details and what we should expect from it. We have decided to take a closer look at it to find out whether it is a good bet for traders.
TradeSanta detailed analysis
The following list of systemized and well-structured information should help you with understanding if the system fits your trading expectations.
- The system works automatically on our exchange to open and close some orders.
- There can be various strategies used.
- We can trade on several exchanges at once.
- The robot allows us to tarde manually on the same account.
- It’s possible to trade with this robot in both directions.
- The system allows us to manage orders opened by it.
- The core indicators to spot trading opportunities are MACD, RSI, Bollinger Bands.
- It’s possible to receive signals via TradingView functionality.
- The marketplace can be fully functional.
- We can trade with leverage.
- The system can trade in both directions.
- We are allowed to customize stop loss, trailing stop loss, and stop signals.
- There’s a possibility to work on a demo account.
- We can use a trailing profit feature to get more profits from the market moves.
- It’s possible to get started quickly.
- The account has to be over $10.
- The system works on the market by using API keys.
How TradeSanta works
The bot constantly checks the data from various indicators to spot trading setups. After this, it calculates lot sizes, SL and TP levels.
We have to register on the site, check the email. After this we should download it and customize it properly. So, after generating API keys, we can attach the system to the exchange.
Is it easy to use?
The robot looks like a solution that doesn’t require us to have extra knowledge in trading.
TradeSanta key highlights
The advisor can help us to trade on the account automatically. It works with fixed SL and TP levels. The system trades with API keys on the market.
Services offered by TradeSanta
TradeSanta offers us only a trading bot. No extra solutions are provided.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports or trading results. So, it will be hard to predict if the system works well for us.
Does it have a native token?
No, it doesn’t. We have just a robot to work with.
TradeSanta user interface
The UI is good and it allows us to be in touch with market conditions and what exactly the robot does.
Is it a good bet for its price?
We have three packages on the board. The Basic subscription costs $15 monthly. The package is featured by 49 bots, an unlimited number of pairs, and all strategies. The Advanced subscription costs $27 monthly. We can rely on 99 bots, Telegram-notifications, trailing take profit features. The Maximum subscription is available for $35 monthly. The ultimate pack is featured by an unlimited number of bots. These packages look affordable and well-assembled.
What exchanges does it support?
Trading is possible on the following exchanges: Binance, OKX, Coinbase Pro, Huobi, Binance Futures, HitBTC, BYBIT, and Kraken.
TradeSanta trading assets
We can work with: Ethereum, Binance, Solana, Cardano, Ripple, Terra, Polkadot, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and more.
Are there any fees?
No, the developers don’t charge extra fees.
We can get a refund within 24 hours after purchasing the system.
TradeSanta: is it legit?
The system is completely legal if crypto assets and trading are allowed in our state.
What kind of security does TradeSanta offer?
The system works with API keys on the market.
Is TradeSanta regulated?
No, it’s not a regulated solution. No authorities check the system and regulate its performance.
Best recommended for: all types of traders
All types of traders can be profitable with this robot.
TradeSanta customer support
The developers provide welcome support for everyone who has questions about the system.
How does TradeSanta reputation look?
- TradeSanta was registered as TradeSanta Global Limited. BVI Business Company – BVI COMPANY NUMBER:2069399.
- The owners started it in fall 2018.
- It has received some updates in 2020: added some extra exchanges and updated various features.
We have a profile of TradeSanta deployed on Trustpilot. There are 46 testimonials written.
People consistently shared their positive experience of using the system.
TradeSanta Crypto BotTradeSanta
Supported Exchanges3/5 Neutral
Customer Support5/5 Amazing
- Affordable pricing
- A well-written presentation
- Many positive testimonials on Trustpilot
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No trading results provided