Vigorous EA is a trading advisor that has a ridiculously simple presentation. The developers tell us almost nothing about how happy we’ll be owning it. The main claims inform us that “The Vigorous EA is one of our best EA’s! It has been successfully backtested on 21 years of data. It scalps the EURUSD pair up to 100 times a week and makes a profit EVERY day! If you’re looking for an EA that makes a consistent profit every day, this is it!” Much promised. We are going to check it.
What is Vigorous EA?
The presentation includes explanations of how the system functions and execute orders on the terminal:
- We can rely on the automatic trading of the system.
- It can open up to 11 deals a day.
- The developers messed up calling that the system works on the high time frames but tested it on the minute time frame.
- The robot manages Grids of orders for us.
- We can work with only EURUSD.
- The test was executed on 99.99% quality data.
- The TP levels can be within 2-8 pips.
- An average trade length is several hours.
- The robot has won five months in a row.
- There were 212 copies sold.
- An average monthly profit is 1.56% with usage of the default settings.
- The recommended deposit is $5000.
- The leverage can be 1:200 or higher.
- The expected trading frequency is from 50 to up to 100 orders weekly.
Official Vigorous EA website
The website looks poor. There are a few informative statements. The presentation could be designed better.
How Can We Use Vigorous EA?
There’s no rocket science:
- We have to deploy a real or demo account.
- We have to deposit it.
- After purchasing a robot, we have to inform the devs what real account we want to work on.
- That’s it.
Pricing & refund
The developers didn’t mention that the price was decreased from $397 to $247. So, we have $150 OFF. The package includes a real account license and one demo account license. We have no refunds if something goes wrong.
- The robot scalps and uses a Grid of orders strategy.
- It works with EURUSD only.
- The time frame can be from M1 to H4.
There’s a report of the EURUSD test published based on 16-year data. The absolute gain was 2,458.24%. An average monthly gain has amounted to 1.66%. The maximum drawdown was insanely unfriendly- 52.86%. The system has executed 65,733 deals with 79,832 pips. An average win was 5.01 pips when an average loss was -10.47 pips. The win rate was 75% in both directions. The average trade length was 1 hour and 56 minutes and the profit factor was 1.63.
The risks were low.
The system has been executing orders on the demo account on the Trader’s Way broker automatically with 1:100 leverage. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record. So, we can rely on the data we see. It was created on February 15, 2021, and “deposited” at $5,000. The absolute gain is 8.61%. An average monthly gain is 1.50%. The maximum drawdown is 13.90%. The account is tracked by 32 users.
The advisor has traded 1555 deals with 604.4 pips. An average win is 4.86 pips when an average loss is -10.84 pips. The win rate is 70% for longs and 72% for shorts. An average trade length is 4 hours 13 minutes. The profit factor is 1.53.
The advisor focuses on trading EURUSD – 1531 orders with $396.48.
It opens orders mostly during the European trading hours.
The advisor opens orders during a week equally.
The account is run with low risks to the balance.
The system uses a broker protection feature to cover SL and TP levels from the fraudulent activities on the broker side.
The advisor can provide only low monthly profits.
What are the real customers saying about Vigorous EA?
We have no testimonials published on Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot. It doesn’t let us know how the system works on real accounts.
The robot makes little profits but costs a lot of money. We’d like to note once again that the system doesn’t have verified trading results from a real account. It means the developers are afraid of using funds on this system.
Summary: is Vigorous EA a trustworthy system?Vigorous EA
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Backtest report provided
- Trading results shared
- No team revealed
- No risk advice provided
- Trading results only from a demo account
- No refund policy applied
- No people’s feedback shared