Advanced Hedge is a system that can be found on the MQL5 community. The MT4 version was updated on June 5, 2021, while the MT5 version was updated on May 26, 2021. We decided to take a closer look at it because there are not so many successful Hedge robots on the market. Alas, the dev promises us nothing.
What is Advanced Hedge?
The presentation includes various details about how the system is going to work on the terminal.
- The robot can provide us with automatic orders execution on the MT5 terminal.
- The developer increased the price from $49 to $199.
- The price will be $249.
- We can work with crypto, Forex, and indices.
- There’s a recovery system applied.
- It can open orders without data from MetaTrader indicators.
- It was tested properly on the data for two years.
- The developer shared an MT4 version for the same price.
- It works with EURUSD, GBPUSD, BTCUSD, and Gold
- The system can be customized properly.
- The account type should be Hedge.
- We should work on the market with a balance of $300.
- It’s possible to work with moderated spreads and slippages.
- The system works with placing SL and TP levels.
Official Advanced Hedge website
The presentation includes some information about the system in general. It’s also featured by trading results and backtest reports.
Hi Tian Thang is a developer from Viet Nam with a 7069 rate. There are 19 products and 23 signals on the board. His portfolio rate is 4.9. So, the profile looks mediocre becase of the low rate and lack of trading experience.
How can we use Advanced Hedge?
The robot can be used for making profits on the real market. It will do everything completely automatically for us.
Pricing & refund
A copy of the system can be purchased for $199 for a single real account license. We have neither money refund nor rental options available.
There can be a Hedge strategy behind because the robot called a Hedge robot.
The robot worked with 82% of the data quality from a period of 2020-2021. An initial deposit was $10,000. The robot has turned it into $74,886 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.15 when the recovery factor was 6.08. It had the maximum drawdown at 9.64% . The system traded 16245 deals with a 70.61% win rate for short and 71.32% for long trading positions.
The system manages orders on the real USD Weltrade account with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 19.4% when the maximum deposit load is 2.7%. The win rate is 78.1%. The total growth has become 28.99%.
An average trade frequency is 16 orders weekly. It holds orders for a day.
We can note that after quick grow the system losses the same amount quickly.
The robot opens orders in both directions to close all of them with profit.
Advanced Hedge has traded 96 orders. The best trade is $147.55 when the worst trade is -$58.13. The recovery factor is 4.17 when the profit factor is 2.49. An average monthly growth is 11.89%.
The robot works with Gold only, equally in both directions.
What are the real customers saying about Advanced Hedge?
We have several positive testimonials that were provided at the end of 2021 and in 2022.
Summary: is Advanced Hedge a trustworthy EA?Advanced Hedge
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- A backtest report provided
- Trading results shown
- Affordable pricing
- No risk advice given
- No strategy explanations provided
- No settings list available
- The robot works with a Hedge strategy opening orders in both directions at the same time