Aeron Scalper and Grid has a simple presentation that is several pages long and includes a link on a blown account. For some, that was okay when the advisor showed a stable growth chart. We don’t know a key reason for the developer to avoid telling more about the system and what we have to wait for from its performance. It would increase a level of trust and more people would buy the system for making profits.
What is Aeron Scalper and Grid?
- The robot trades USD/JPY, CAD/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, and AUD/CAD currency pairs.
- The core time frame is M1.
- The system works automatically.
- It uses a Grid strategy. It’s a risky one.
- It places SL and TP levels for each open order.
- We have no recommended broker.
- The same we have about a deposit size and leverage.
Official Aeron Scalper and Grid site
The site doesn’t look welcome. The developers don’t want to explain how the system is going to make profits for us safely. The developers avoided providing us with proper information about their company and legal registration.
How can we use Aeron Scalper and Grid?
We have some details explained about what features the system received. So, this intel is clearly not enough, but at least it’s something.
- The advisor was designed to help its owner with automatic trading.
- We may do whatever we want. No effort required.
- The core strategy to make profits is Scalping.
- The system uses a risky strategy called a Grid of orders to make more profits from the market moves.
- It opens orders quite frequently.
- It also uses Hedge and Martingale strategies.
- The money-management feature protects placed orders with Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
- It also calculates Lot Sizes based on the available balance or margin.
- It handles all market conditions: from stable to volatile.
- We should use it on the MT4 terminal only.
- It works on the M1 time frames.
- Trading is allowed on EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, CAD/JPY, and AUD/CAD currency pairs.
- A VPS service will be a solid option.
- There’s spread protection applied to avoid opening orders when they are high.
- There’s a screenshot of settings.
- That’s it. So, no more intel for us.
Pricing & refund
The price hasn’t changed for years. We can buy a real account copy of the system for as low as $230. The offer doesn’t include a refund policy.
The system works with many risky strategies: Scalping, Grid, Hedge, and Martingale. The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s a disadvantage because the final report after testing would show us what we have to expect from this system trading.
Aeron Scalper plus Grid worked on a real account on the balance of only $0.08. The total net loss is 10,010.18. There’s no margin level or open orders.
The robot worked with EURUSD. The total return has become -302.9%. An average monthly return was -100%. The maximum drawdown was -248.3%. The average accuracy was 74.6%. The profit factor was 0.58. An average trade frequency was one order a day. The system worked for 311 days.
The ROI was -15.69. An average result was -$32.61. An average trade length was 2.2 days. An average win was $59.48 when an average loss was -$302.97.
The robot lost both directions almost at the same time.
The second strategy has fallen, having brought -$10,075 of losses.
We may note that there was not a single day where everything was lost.
The robot worked during the European trading hours.
The system started losing an account quickly after being renewed.
The system traded against itself with the huge x8 Martingale. It’s insane to act on the market like this.
What are the real customers saying about Aeron Scalper and Grid?
Aeron Scalper plus Grid runs a page on Forex Peace Army. There are 11 reviews written with a 2.026 rate in total. Trading results from connected accounts look sad.
People mentioned that the system is dangerous and must be avoided for our best.
The system couldn’t manage to survive using the risky combination of dangerous strategies. To trust them or not to trust is completely up to us.
Summary: is Aeron Scalper plus Grid a trustworthy EA?Aeron Scalper plus Grid
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Trading results provided
- No team revealed
- No risk or money management advice provided
- No backtest reports shared
- Horrible trading results
- Many negative testimonials written