Athena is an expert advisor that is a part of the Elite CurrenSea company. We have the core claim about the robot’s profitability that varies from 8% to 25%. The robot can provide us with explosive account growth. The trading results show that the robot is profitable, but we noted that it uses aggressive Martingale that can be not acceptable for conservative traders.
What is Athena EA?
There are various details about how the system works and what features it has explained. For your comfort, we have systemized them in the following list.
- The system can support us with completely automated orders execution.
- We can get as high as 25% as a monthly income.
- Trading is possible from the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- We are allowed to customize settings however we want.
- There are trading results provided to show how the system works.
- The developers don’t charge us with hidden fees.
- It can’t withdraw our account. So, we are always in charge.
- We can work with drawdowns that aren’t higher than 30%.
- The system can lose a month or more.
- The core strategies are Price Action and Swing Trading.
- It utilizes the data from them via a Grid of orders strategy.
- We should use the robot on a VPS service.
- The support has to be good.
- The system belongs to two owners.
Official Athena EA website
The site has average informativeness. Nenad Kerkez is an award winning co-founder of Elite CurrenSea. He is a regular contributor to Forex Factory, FXStreet, FXEmpire, Investing.com, as well public speaking events. Chris Svorcik is an award winning trader, analyst and a mastermind behind the Elite CurrenSea (ECS) since 2014.
How can we use Athena EA?
We can use the system automatically. So, this allows us not to sit in front of our terminal seeking for trading opportunities.
Pricing & refund
The pricing varies depending on how we want to use this system. The advisor can be subscribed for €799 annually. The lifetime license costs €999. They allow us to have managed accounts. The commission is 25-35% for winning trades. The profit share rate is over $400–35%, $800–30%, $5,000–25%, $15,000–20%. The developers don’t support us with a refund policy.
- The core strategies are Price Action and Swing trading.
- Trading pairs weren’t mentioned.
- We don’t know details about time frames.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. So, it’s a con because we don’t know how well the system was tested before being released.
Athena EA keeps managing a real IC Markets-based account. It opens orders automatically with 1:500 leverage on the pretty known platform–MT4. The account has both badges: verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on January 07, 2021, funded at €21.669.95, and withdrawn at €33,656. The absolute gain is 80. 03%, while the total gain is 190.92%. The maximum drawdown is 33.73%.
Athena EA executed 21,751 orders with losing -10,578.9 pips. It’s a negative sign because the robot isn’t profitable without Martingale. An average win is 6.43 pips when an average loss is -18.01 pips. An expected accuracy for longs is 69% and 73% for shorts. An average trade length is 5 hours and 17 minutes. The profit factor is 1.65.
The robot opens orders on BTCUSD (110 deals) and EURUSD (21,624 deals). The BTCUSD pair was lost, -$891.18.
The system uses Grids of orders with average Martingale.
What are the real customers saying about Athena EA?
There’s a page of Elite CurrenSea on Forex Peace Army. Clients have written 86 reviews about the system that formed a rate of 4.499.
So, clients had a negative experience of using a trading advisor from the company. It looks like they don’t know how to fix it.
Summary: is Athena EA a trustworthy EA?Athena EA
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results available
- Various pricing options provided
- No risk or money-management advice provided
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports shared
- The system isn’t profitable without Martingale
- It works with BTC without profits at all
- There’s no refund policy applied