Forex Enigma is the system that doesn’t have a main statement about how everything works. The presentation remains the same for years. Alas, it is not informative. We don’t have all our questions answered.
What is Forex Enigma?
We have prepared a list of features, settings, and explanations for you, so you can make a wise decision.
- The advisor was designed to help us with fully automatic trading on our terminal.
- The system is allowed to be used on MT4.
- We can work with Scalp, Trend, and Grid strategies.
- We have a news filter applied that helps us to skip trading during high impact news periods.
- The system trades all hours when the market is open.
- Trading with that system isn’t involved in emotions.
- We can work with EURCHF, USDCAD, AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and EURGBP.
- We may trade on the H1 time frame.
- We are free to use a broker that we want.
- There are some “market leader innovations” applied.
- There are stable profits possible.
- We should run an account with at least $1000 on it.
- The leverage can be 1:100.
Official Forex Enigma website
The site doesn’t look ascetic – it looks poor. The developers had to provide us with more intel and explanations like other companies do.
How can we use Forex Enigma?
- We have to purchase it and download a robot.
- The system should be set on an MT4 account.
- We ought to work on a stable internet connection.
Pricing & refund
Alt: Forex Enigma package.
We have several packages that vary by names and the number of licenses: Basic, Standard, and Professional. The basic pack costs $149 for one license for a real account. The standard pack costs $199 for two real account licenses. The ultimate pack costs $249 for three licenses. There’s in addition an unlimited number of demo accounts, automated trading, updates, and upgrades. We can rely on 30-day refunds.
- The robot works with Scalp, Trend, and Grid strategies.
- The only time frame to trade is H1.
The presentation includes a EURCHF on H1. The data for it was chosen based on the last year. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was set at $1000 that has become $313.95 of the total net profit. The profit factor is 2.42. The maximum drawdown was 16.90%. Forex Enigma closed 493 orders. The accuracy is 75% for shorts and 80% for longs.
It’s a pro that the presentation includes verified trading results. The advisor has been running a low-deposited real account. The total balance is $1301.34 when the floating loss is -$212.76. We have a low margin level 1,559.3%.
The absolute gain is 30.1% when the monthly profit is 4.7%. The accuracy is 73.8%. Profit factor is over 1.6, 1.75. An average trade frequency is one trade daily.
The risk/reward ratio is 4,43. There’s a low risk of ruins. An average result is $1.88. The system trades with an average trade length of 6.3 days.
We have the Buy direction (91) more frequently traded than the Sell direction (69). The sell one has a higher profit factor – 2.09.
We have a single magic number, so there should be one pack of strategies.
Wednesday with 22 orders is the less traded day. It’s so untypical. Most of the profits were obtained on Thursday, $106.51.
It focuses on opening trades during the European session and a bit after Midnight before the Asian session opens.
Alt: Forex Enigma monthly activities.
The system closed only ten orders in October 2021. It’s too low trading frequency.
It trades with such extended Gtids of orders. It pushed Margin Level in the dangerous zone.
What are the real customers saying about Forex Enigma?
The system has a page on Forex Peace Army. Alas, there are no testimonials written. The only account that was connected is blown.
After decreasing trading frequency, noting extended Grids, and checking a blown account, we’d like to note that the robot is not okay.
Summary: is Forex Enigma a trustworthy EA?Forex Enigma
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- Affordable pricing
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- No developers team revealed
- High-risk trading
- No testimonials published on FPA