Forex Pulse Detector is a trading solution that was designed by Automated Forex Tools for making profits on the Forex market. The system can get profits by overtaking various impulses. So, let’s figure out if the system is good to go.
What is Forex Pulse Detector?
We have plenty of information about how the robot works, what strategies are applied, and which features can be helpful for us to work well.
- The system can help traders with executing orders completely automatically.
- It checks indicators data to understand where the market goes and place an order.
- It’s a high-frequency trading solution.
- The advisor focuses on getting data from low time frames.
- There’s a feature that protects us from fraudulent broker activities.
- It opens orders only during low slippages and low spreads periods.
- We have money management implemented.
- The advisor is an easy to work trading solution.
- There’s welcome support featured.
Official Forex Pulse Detector website
The site includes various explanations, settings, and features about the system. Here, we can find backrest reports and trading results to know the system better.
How can we use Forex Pulse Detector?
- The advisor has to be used for automated trading.
- We can decide what pairs we’d like to trade.
- We should use the system on the account with $1000 on balance.
- We can work with it on PC or Mac.
- The system allows us to use Martingale to recover after losses.
- We can work with any broker that we want.
Pricing & refund
The pricing was decreased from $63 to $39. We can rely to get a real and two demo accounts, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee. There’s a trial option provided.
- It works with a trend strategy that seeks pulses.
- We can work with GBPUSD and EURGBP.
- M15 is the main timeframe.
The system was properly tested on EURGBP on the M15 time frame. The data was chosen from the 2010-2015 period. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. An initial deposit of $10,000 turned into $13,994 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 4.97. Forex Pulse Detector has executed 1413 deals. The win rate was 76% for short and 78% for long trading positions.
The advisor has been trading on a real USC account on Alpari NZ. It works automatically on the MT4 platform with 1:500 leverage. The account has a verified track record. It was created on April 14, 2020, and deposited at 10,523 USC in total. Since then, the absolute gain has become 18.14%. An average monthly gain is 0.76%. The maximum drawdown is 15.52%. There are only three traders who track the account trading results.
Forex Pulse Detector has executed 533 deals with only 638 pips. An average win is 14.05 pips when an average loss is -24.22 pips. We can expect a win rate of 68% for longs and 65% for shorts. An average trade length is 21 hours 23 minutes. The profit factor is 2.06.
The robot traded the short direction (435 deals) five times more frequently than the long one (98).
As expected, the system doesn’t work at the beginning of the European session.
Wednesday is the most actively traded day with 115 deals.
The advisor works on the account with low risks to the balance.
It uses a pretty aggressive Martingale to recover after losses. We may note that it closes orders without profits quite frequently.
What are the real customers saying about Forex Pulse Detector?
The Automated Forex Tools company created a page on Forex Peace Army. There are two reviews written and only one of them is rated.
It’s hard to trust both of them because they don’t look trustworthy.
Summary: is Forex Pulse Detector a trustworthy EA?Forex Pulse Detector
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- Settings and features explained
- Trading results shown
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- Trading results showed that the win rate isn’t high
- The system uses aggressive Martingale