Panda Night is an expert advisor that works with the Forex markets. The presentation is short and lacks information about the robot’s settings and features. We have decided to analyze the system to figure out if it can be used for stable performance.
What is Panda Night?
The presentation includes some details about how the system executes and what parameters we have to take into account to work well.
- We can expect that the robot helps us with placing and closing orders on the market automatically.
- It seeks for reversal signs when the market is calm and risks of sharp movements are the lowest.
- We can work with different cross pairs.
- It doesn’t require much margin from us to start working.
- Working with various pairs under various market conditions allows the system to be stable in the performance.
- We can get the system installed within several minutes.
- The system can be customized by us.
- It was customized properly by a developer.
- We have to update the list of the symbols including the ones that aren’t supported by a broker – we have to update the list.
- It looks complicated for people who aren’t familiar with Forex.
- Manual trading is possible on this account either.
- The account has to work with low spreads.
- We can use it on the IC Markets and TickMill brokers.
- We personally work with IC Markets.
- The best brokers should have GMT Offset +3.
Official Panda Night website
The product presentation on MQL5 looks simple and doesn’t provide all the necessary details about the robot. The developer of Panda Night is Jiang Ming Wang. He is a programmer at Shen Zhen. He has an 810 rate and no MQL5 experience. So, he has no prior experience in the industry. That being said we cannot be fully convinced in the efficacy, reliability and productivity of the systems he developed.
How can we use Panda Night?
- We can use this robot for automatic orders execution.
- It can place orders on the proper entry points.
- The money management system can provide us with placing SL and TP levels.
Pricing & refund
The system can be bought for $199. The owner decided to decrease the price from $399. So, the subscription options are gone either. We can grab a demo copy to check it out on our terminal.
- The advisor scalps profits at night.
- We don’t know what symbol we have to work with.
- We do not know the timeframe the system trades on.
There’s a report that was received after testing all cross pairs on the past data, delivered by a broker. Testing showed that the robot has lost three months within 2015-2016. The win rate was 6.3. The gross profit has amounted to $39,970. The largest win was $89.28. An average win was $3.29 when an average loss was -$4.06.
The robot was tested on ten pairs at once. We may note that the profit factor varied from 8.81 for EURCHF to 2.56 for AUDUSD.
The advisor works on a real IC Markets account with 1:500 leverage. It was deposited at $1000. The maximum drawdown is 13.1%. The maximum deposit load is 9.1%. The accuracy is 72.4%. The total growth is 35.95%.
It didn’t show a predictable performance in 2021.
The advisor doesn’t use a Grid of orders and Martingale strategies.
Panda Night has executed 772 deals. The best trade is +$20.64 when the worst trade is -$32.19. The recovery factor is 1.79 when the profit factor is 1.38. An average monthly loss is -7.82%.
What are the real customers saying about Panda Night?
People have provided many negative testimonials about the system. We aren’t surprised at all.
Summary: is Panda Night a trustworthy EA?Panda Night
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- No risk advice given
- No money management advice provided
- The advisor doesn’t perform orders on the market stable and predictable
- No rental options available
- Several negative reviews written