GerFX Density Scalper is a trading solution that scalps profits from the real market. The system is published on MQL5. We don’t know why the dev decided to set that high price.
What is GerFX Density Scalper?
Let’s talk about how the system is going to work and what features we can try on.
- The advisor was built around an idea that it has to work automatically on the market.
- It’s delivered with the customization files.
- We can trade on the H1 time frame.
- We may want to work with an extra time frame – M5.
- We have to trade with assets which we can afford to lose.
- The advisor provides us with SL levels.
- It requires the best broker conditions to work stable.
- Both versions are available for purchasing.
- We can customize all parameters.
- The advisor doesn’t work with risky strategies like Martingale and a Grid.
- The robot is ready to trade the following symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCHF, USDCHF, USDCAD, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, AUDCAD, CHFJPY, (experimental: USDJPY, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURNZD, GBPAUD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD).
- The advisor can set the GMT offset for us.
- A VPS service is a good option.
- The advisor should be tested with real spreads.
- We should work during the high impact news periods.
Official GerFX Density Scalper site
The presentation looks average and provides general info about the robot like strategy, risks, settings, and so on.
Since our last visit, Paul Exler has lost much of the rate. Now, it’s 3.9 based on 23 testimonials. The developer is from Germany and has a 4838 personal rate. There are 12 products, 18 signals, and 91 subscribers on the board.
How can we use GerFX Density Scalper?
- We can use the system for automatic trading.
- It seeks for trading opportunities on the market.
- The robot calculates everything and places an order.
- The deal will be closed automatically after reaching a SL or TP level.
- The time frames are M5 and H1.
Pricing & refund
The price was increased from $1600 to $2000. This number doesn’t match the account balance of the real account. We can rent it out for a month for $150, for three months for $370, for six months for $700, and for a year for $1250. There’s a possibility to download the system for free for common demo usage.
The advisor scalps profits from the market. It follows the market trends of price moves to cut some profits and get out from the market before it turns against the robot.
The system worked with seven symbols. So, the data was United in the single backtest. The robot has obtained $59,967. The profit factor was 2.76. The win rate was over 84%. The maximum drawdown was as low as 3.8%. There were 78292 pips gained.
The system works with various success on a real account that was created on Pepperstone. The trading platform is MT5. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 12, 2021, deposited at €159.23, and withdrawn at €2.26. An average monthly gain is 2.25%. The maximum drawdown was 2.78%.
It has executed 466 deals. There were 986.9 pips obtained. An average win is 3.83 pips when an average loss is -3.70 pips. The win rate is 80% for longs and 73% for shorts. An average trade length is 45 minutes. The profit factor is 2.28.
We have twelve cross pairs traded. EURNZD and USDCHF weren’t profitable. The most profitable pair is EURUSD with €11.19.
Frequent withdrawals look suspicious. The advisor works without Martingale and a Grid of orders. It’s a good sign.
The robot closed January 2022 in profit.
What are the real customers saying about GerFX Density Scalper?
The presentation includes only positive testimonials about people’s trading experience.
Summary: is GerFX Density Scalper a trustworthy EA?GerFX Density Scalper
Trading Results4/5 Good
- A strategy revealed
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- The robot acts suspicious on the terminal
- High pricing
- The rental options are overpriced either