Forex Real Profit is an automated trading system claimed to be developed by skilled traders. It uses a combination of different strategies for trading the markets. The robot can work with any broker and use a dynamic stop loss and profit for trading. There are multiple settings within the code, such as news filter, GMT adjustment, etc., that traders can tweak to adjust the output of the product.
What is Forex Real Profit?
Forex Real Profit robot has the following features:
- Traders can purchase extra keys for a low cost.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It has money management settings within.
- The trading results are available through Myfxbook.
- The developer does not recommend the leverage to implement while trading the robot.
- The minimum account balance is $5000.
- It only works on the MT 4 platform.
Official Forex Real Profit website
The robot is available on the website, where the developer lists all the information under different tabs. The knowledge is scattered, so traders can struggle to find the correct statistics they require.
How can we use Forex Real Profit?
- You can use the robot by purchasing it from the website and providing your account number
- Afterward, traders have to place it in their experts’ directory.
- Attach the robot onto charts to start trading.
Pricing & refund
The robot is available for $199, and there is a 30-day money-back guarantee. Any additional license can be purchased for $99.
The developer states that the robot operates on six different strategies and uses a dynamic exit point. The following points summarize the trading methodologies:
- Two strategies scalp on the Asian session
- One scalps on the trend all-day
- The last three use the breakout methodology
From the history on Myfxbook, we can see that it has a wide stop loss and uses a grid and martingale while trading.
Backtesting results are available for EURUSD, where the relative drawdown was around 26.1%. The winning rate was 59%, with a profit factor of about 1.35.
The test was done with a starting balance of $400. The robot tanked an average profit of $236056563 during this period.
There were 9890 trades in total, and the best trade was $596800, while the worst one was -$242800.
We have live records from June 05, 2018, till the current date. The robot had an average monthly gain of 1.65%, with a drawdown of 27.30. The high value of drawdown provides us with a poor risk-reward ratio of 25:1. This shows that the system loses more than it wins and can cause a huge loss of equity.
There were 7955 trades in total, with 167.45 lots traded. The expert advisor traded with a winning rate of 64% with a profit factor of 1.16. The average winning trade was 12.55 pips, while the worst one was 17.47 pips.
What are the real customers saying about Forex Real Profit?
There is a single customer review present on Forex peace army where a customer states that he has tested it for a few months. He states that it only works on the demo account but fails when put up on a live account.
Summary: is Forex Real Profit a trustworthy robot?Forex Real Profit
Trading results3/5 Neutral
- Live records available on Myfxbook
- Uses martingale
- No information on the developer
- A high drawdown