Forex Robotron is a system that has a bad-designed presentation that doesn’t look trustworthy at all. The devs had much time to solve these issues to increase trust. They claim that it is a “Fully Automated Forex Trading System.” It’s not so many as for an advisor.
What is Forex Robotron?
Forex Robotron is a fully automatic system that works on a real account making profits on the short-term time frames.
Official Forex Robotron site
As we mentioned before, the sire looks ridiculously simple and looks more like a scam than like a professional presentation of a good-traded robot. The developers must rework it asap.
How can we use Forex Robotron?
Let’s talk about the information that looks like viable information that we may use in our decision-making.
- The system can execute orders for us completely automatically.
- The advisor almost trades during the night hours.
- We can trade only five currency pairs: EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, and EUR/USD.
- It works in quite a short time frame – M5.
- The system trades over 500 deals a year.
- The expert advisor can be customized if we have the proper experience for this.
- We have a feature implemented that is called the Friday exit – “Option for NO Trades Open Over Weekend.”
- The robot works under the NFA and FIFO rules.
- The system can be applied to an Islamic account.
- It doesn’t run various risky strategies like Hedging, Grid, Martingale, or Arbitrage.
- We can rely on a user guide.
- The system is quick to set on a terminal.
Pricing & refund
We have got several packages of Forex Robotron on the board: Basic, Standard, Gold, and Premium. The Basic pack can be bought for $299. There’s a single real license. The Standard pack costs $399. There are two real accounts. The Gold pack costs $499. There are three real licenses. The Premium pack costs $999. There are unlimited real accounts licenses. We don’t know how this can be realized because a person who bought it can start reselling. The pack also includes an unlimited number of demo accounts, dedicated support, lifetime updates, and supporting trading on MT4.
- The robot executes a Scalping strategy.
- We can trade EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, and EUR/USD.
- The time frame is M5.
The test was executed on EUR/GBP and on the M5 time frame. The data period was 2003-2020. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $5,000. The net profit has become $71,039.54. The profit factor was 4.00, while the maximum drawdown was 2.97%. The advisor executed 2723 orders with the win rate of 98.60% for the long direction only.
Although the dev has provided a backtest report for his product, we are more interested in live trading accounts. So, let’s take a look at how the system is performing in the current market condition. This is a real AUD account working under the Pepperstone broker house. It is currently showing a 557, 2% gain in the course of 2 years and 5 months. This equates to a daily percentage of 0, 21%, a monthly percentage of 0, 54%, and a peak drawdown of 57, 21%. The high drawdown means that the robot uses a high-risk trading approach to generate profits. These numbers do not make the system look like a stable and reliable opportunity.
The system traded 1130 deals with 2170.4 pips. An average win is 4.07 pips when an average loss is -7.32 pips. The accuracy rate is 81% for longs and 70% for shorts. The robot trades with an average trade length of 1 hour and 21 minutes. Its profit factor is 1.58.
It works with many more cross pairs than was mentioned. EURUSD is ahead of others in trading activities – 220 orders. EURAUD is the most profitable symbol with $3698.
The only hours to trade actively are right after Midnight.
Monday is the least traded day because the data from Friday isn’t fresh anymore.
The robot works with medium risks to the balance.
The advisor works with increased risk on some pairs.
The advisor doesn’t trade stable. There were many months lost this year, and this is not even the end of the year.
What are the real customers saying about Forex Robotron?
The site includes many unverified testimonials. People have stopped writing them on the site. So, probably, even these are fake ones.
The developers created a page on Forex Peace Army. There’s a single review written. So, all that feedback on the site is fake.
This comment was written by an unsatisfied trader.
We don’t know a reason for devs not to deposit an account with extra money to make even more profits. The account is kept low deposited for a long-time period. It’s suspicious.
Summary: is Forex Robotron a trustworthy EA?Forex Robotron
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- No risky strategies on the board excluding Martingale
- Trading results provided
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- Martingale on the board
- The devs trade on the low-deposited account
- We have no real testimonials written at all