ForexSignals.com is a company that focuses on providing traders with signals when it’s the right time to open an order. The devs claim that “Forex trading signals alone are not enough. You need tested strategies, powerful tools, and experienced traders to arm you with knowledge. That’s where we come in.” We have decided to check everything up.
What is ForexSignals.com?
It’s a common signal service that provides some educational materials as extras. We don’t know many details because the devs don’t want to explain them to us.
Official ForexSignals.com website
The site looks wordy. It’s truly hard to find viable intel among all those texts and videos. As a result, it’s hard to make a wise decision about the system.
How can we use ForexSignals.com?
We have united all relevant features, settings, and explanations in the following list.
- They provide help to over 83,000 trades. We can agree with this statement.
- The developers insisted that the signals aren’t the only thing we need from them.
- “There’s a one-stop-shop for all Forex things.”
- There are analytic materials provided as well.
- We can join real-time live streams provided.
- We are allowed to spread trading ideas to other people.
- The devs have over 55 years of experience.
- It sounds like a scam. There’s no proof of this.
- We are allowed to work with pro traders in the chat 24/7.
- There are over 300 hours of “easy-to-understand video lessons.”
We may note that the system has its own application.
- There are strategies for all types of trading.
- There’s an intra-day trading strategy that uses powerful technical indicators to spot market moves.
- We can use Trend Surfing EA that the developers mentioned in the presentation.
- Traders can also ask for risk management help.
Pricing & refund
There are three packages provided that look complicated to understand. The apprentice pack is available for €97/month, the committed pack costs €49.5/month, and the professional pack comes for €47/month.
The developers suggest we use a 7-day trial to check their service and everything they claimed. We have only to share our email address.
- We don’t know details about trading strategies.
- There are no details provided about the currency pairs.
- We have no intel about time frames.
The presentation isn’t featured by reports that could show that the system was tested properly before it was released.
Absolutely the same picture we have when we talk about trading results. The devs decided not to prove their 55-year trading experience with relevant trading results that could convince us that they have proper knowledge. Usually, they should be published on sites like Myfxbook, Fxblue, FXStat, or MQL5.
What are the real customers saying about ForexSignals.com?
Alt: People testimonials on FPA.
There’s a page of Forex Signals.com on Forex Peace Army created. They have 4.454 rating based on 162 reviews published.
We have checked a page on Trustpilot where 1699 reviews were published.
This person noted the same that the developers with huge trading experience must have their trading results on real accounts.
As a result, people can’t trust this service.
One single real account would change our opinion about the developers and their proficiency, but they decided to skip this part of the introduction themselves.
Summary: is ForexSignals.com a trustworthy signal service?ForexSignals.com
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Affordable rental options
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- No trading results shown
- No refund policy provided
- We have only subsection options