FX Scalper X has received an all-new presentation about how the system has to work. The robot obtained “#1 trading algorithms”. Let’s check this out.
What is FX Scalper X?
The presentation has various details and information about the system explained. We have gathered all of them in the following list.
- FX Scalper X was designed to provide us with automatic orders execution. So, this allows us not to sit in front of the PC.
- It works with a Grid of orders and scalping strategy.
- The leverage can be over 1:300.
- Good trading requires us to work on the low spreads accounts.
- The developers provide us with backtests.
- The advisor was tested well.
- We can get started within several minutes.
- It doesn’t need our trading experience to work well on the market.
- The owners can provide us with a copy of a purchased product within a day.
- We’d like to note that it’s a significant delivery term.
- We have to work on the balance over $100.
Official FX Scalper X website
The presentation looks renewed and provides an average level of information about the strategy, currency pairs, and time frames.
How can we use FX Scalper X?
- The system has to be attached to the proper charts and time frames.
- We have to use it on ECN and VPS optimally.
- We should do nothing in addition.
Pricing & refund
The developers provide us with three robots at once, sharing only one account where only one robot works. We have rents and a lifetime license on the board. The three-month costs $95, the half a year rent costs $135, the annual subscription costs $165. The unlimited package costs $195. It includes an unlimited number of accounts. All packs include three robots, automated trading, free active product updates, and 24/7 support.
- It uses a combination of a Grid with scalping strategy.
- The system can trade EURUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCAD.
- It works on the lowest possible time frame – M1.
We’ve got a report of GBPJPY on the M1 time frame based on the data of 2010-2019 years. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were high – 18 pips. An initial deposit was $100. The total net profit has become $47,774,633. The profit factor was 1.59. FX Scalper X traded 44,912 deals with a win rate of 45-46%.
The system works on the same real account on LQDFX automatically with 1:300 leverage. It receives technical indicators data from MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on January 12, 2021 and deposited at $2,900.50. Its total gain has grown to 108.89%. An average monthly gain is 5.99%. The maximum drawdown is 25.82%. We’ve got this account tracked by 182 clients.
It has executed 7320 trades with 23.793 pips. An average win is 12.39 pips when an average loss is -24.10 pips. The win rate is 74% and 75% for long and short trading positions respectively. An average trade length is one day.
Trading is possible on AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDCAD. GBPUSD is ahead in trading activities with 2,786 deals and $1,503.27.
We may note that conservative Martingale is used.
January 2022 will be closed with little profits.
What are the real customers saying about FX Scalper X?
We have no verified testimonials written about how people experience using this advisor. The presentation includes only positive claims about users’ experience.
The system has provided a short profit in 2022. We don’t know if it’s updated to work under current market conditions.
Summary: is FX Scalper X a trustworthy EA?FX Scalper X
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results revealed
- No team revealed
- No risk or money management advice given
- The robot works with high drawdowns compared with profits
- No refund policy provided
- No verified testimonials published