Forex Trend Hunter is an expert advisor that focuses on working with trends on the market. The system belongs to the Automated Forex Tools portfolio. The current version of the advisor increased to 5.4.
What is Forex Trend Hunter?
The system has a huge presentation with many features, details, settings, etc. explained.
- The advisor works automatically on its owner terminal.
- So, we are free to do whatever we want.
- It can be used on the Metatrader 4 platform.
- The system doesn’t require us to have a proper trading experience to get started.
- The advisor is the best trend-following and long-term profitable solution.
- It can provide us with up to several hundred pips from the market moves.
- We have a recovery system implemented.
- It has proper money management.
- Martingale can be a good option to recover.
- We can work with any broker house.
- The US brokers are allowed too.
- The advisor works with SL and TP orders.
- We also have protection from brokers.
- We can customize settings if we know how.
- There’s welcome support provided.
- Any order can win up to $500.
- The core strategy is based on a trend.
Official Forex Trend Hunter site
The presentation looks well-written and informative. So, it’s a common feature of Automated Forex Tools. The company was created seven years ago in 2015. They have a good reputation among the Forex-related community. Their portfolio includes: Forex Pulse Detector, Forex Trend Hunter, Dynamic Pro Scalper, Forex Profit Defender, Forex Trade Cleaner, Forex Impulse Trader.
How can we use Forex Trend Hunter?
- The system can be used for automatic trading.
- It can help us with calculating lot sizes.
- The robot places orders, covering them by SL and TP levels.
Pricing & refund
A package is available for $55 instead of $69. We can rely on one real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a welcome 60-day money-back guarantee.
- The advisor works with a trend strategy as the core one.
- We can work with EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY pairs.
- The only time frame is H1.
We have an USDCAD test on the H1 time frame based on 11 years of the tick data. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. The system made $7,380 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was $1319 or 9.02%. The robot traded 534 deals. Its win rate varied from 53% to 78%.
The robot has been working on an IC Markets based demo account automatically. The leverage is 1:500. It’s placed on MT4. The account has two badges: verified track record and trading privileges verified. It was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 20.92%. An average monthly gain is 0.80%. The maximum drawdown is high compared with gains – 16.47%.
Forex Trend Hunter had closed 128 deals with 858.8 pips. An average win is 27.28 pips when an average loss is -35.40 pips. We have accuracy for longs of 61% only and for shorts – 82%. The average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 2.12. It’s a good one for a paid advisor.
The system opens three times more trades on longs than on shorts. We don’t know the reason for this.
We may note that the robot uses x2 Martingale for making profits.
It looks like January 2022 will be loaded with profits.
What are the real customers saying about Forex Trend Hunter?
We have no testimonials written about the system and how it goes on people’s accounts.
The robot works on a demo account only. This means that the devs lose nothing if the robot blows the account.
Summary: is Forex Trend Hunter a trustworthy EA?Forex Trend Hunter
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- A pretty-known robot designer
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shown
- A refund policy applied
- Affordable pricing
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- The robot works only a demo account
- There’s Martingale on the board