NightVision EA is a trading solution that was released half a year ago on MQL5. Since January 31, it has got seven activations and 544 demo downloads. The developer is Alexander Kalinkin. The last update is 6.5, and it was published on 23 May 2021. Let’s analyze the efficacy of this trading tool to decide whether it is a worthwhile investment decision in 2021.
What is NightVision EA?
It’s a common night scalper that tries to make some profits executing orders at night.
Official NightVision EA website
There’s no website behind it. Everything we have is the page on the MQL5 forum. There is not so much intel about the system provided.
How can we use NightVision EA?
We don’t have much info to share with you. We had to come up with the intel they didn’t provide:
- The system knows how to trade automatically for us.
- It works on the MT5 terminal.
- It uses a scalping strategy.
- Most orders are opened at night.
- “The EA uses a number of unique author’s developments that have been successfully tested on real trading accounts.”
- It can be used on various trading instruments.
- We are allowed to copy signals from the system.
- IC Markets is a suggested broker.
- The system should be run on an ECN account.
- It doesn’t use dangerous strategies like Arbitrage, Grid, and Martingale.
- It places SL and TP levels to cover every open order.
- The following pairs are allowed for trading GBPUSD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, GBPAUD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, NZDUSD, EURNZD, USDJPY, EURCHF, AUDJPY, and AUDNZD.
- We have to use low commission brokers.
- It can work with fixed or dynamic lot sizes.
- That’s it. Not so much, right?
Pricing & refund
The robot can be bought only for $449 for a copy. We can subscribe to the system because no options are provided. We are free to check the system by downloading a demo copy.
- The robot runs a scalping strategy.
- It works with 16 pairs.
- We don’t know the time frame the system works with.
We have no backtest reports provided. It means we’re not allowed to know how the system works with the past data and what results it could manage to achieve.
The advisor has been working on a real account on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage. The platform was chosen – MT5. The track record is not verified. We cannot trust this data that it’s correct. The account was created on November 22, 2020. We don’t know the size of the deposit because of a lack of transparency. Since then, the absolute gain has become 67.07%. An average monthly gain is 5.98%. The maximum drawdown is 21.81%.
There were 433 orders with 1133 pips traded. An average win is 8.93 pips when an average loss is -12.94 pips. The win rate for longs is 71% and 70% for shorts. An average trade length is 13 hours and 32 minutes. The profit factor is 1.40.
EURGBP with 48 orders is the most frequently traded symbol. Many symbols have lost directions.
Most orders are opened at night.
Monday is the day that is much ahead in trading.
The system works with huge risks to the balance.
The system hides Stop Loss levels from a broker. There’s a trailing take profit feature.
The robot has wild past trading results. It’s so risky to use it.
What are the real customers saying about NightVision EA?
We have several testimonials about how it’s good. We’d like not to trust them blindly.
We have another developer from Russia with a 2793 rate. The products have a 4.1 rate based on 58 reviews.
Summary: is NightVision a trustworthy EA?NightVision
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Real account trading results shared
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports provided
- Horrible trading results
- No people’s testimonials published
- No rental options provided