Telegram Connector is a trading system that works with two terminals: MT4 and MT5. We have never skipped trading opportunities. There’s a claim “If you are tired of missing good trades because you don’t look at your phone 24/7, use our software to connect your signal provider’s Telegram group with your MT4/MT5 trading account. That way you don’t have to be on your phone all day long but still get in on all the trades during the day.” In this Telegram Connector review, we will check whether it is a good signal service and decide if it is a reliable system to trade with.
What is Telegram Connector?
It’s software that doesn’t trade its own. The system helps people to open orders that were received from various telegram channels. It’s a typical service which there are many.
Official Telegram Connector website
The site includes some explanations of what we should expect. Anyway, there are no trading results provided to be sure that it keeps profitable orders profitable after executing them on the terminal.
How can we use Telegram Connector?
We have grouped up information about the system and how it manages signals to become orders.
- We can receive signals as orders on our MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The system can be installed quickly.
- We will receive the system by email after purchasing.
- We can rely on the user guide.
- Received signals will be executed as orders on our terminal.
- We have some explanations about the core advantages.
- The signals can be executed within several seconds.
- We are allowed to set desirable risks.
- The risks for each pair can be customized as well.
- Fixed lots can be mixed with automatic lot size calculations.
- It works with Forex, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
- “The software can read any language with the built-in Multi-Language tool.”
- The devs explained how the system functions: “move SL to entry after an x number of pips or the price when the price reaches TP1 then move SL to TP, when the price reaches TP2, etc.”
- It can do for us: “read multiple take profit levels and execute each of them.”
- The profitability can be analyzed for each cross pair.
- The system proceeds at SL and TP levels.
- We can decide what type of order it will be: pending or executing.
- “The pending orders can be customized by expiration time before getting canceled.”
- We can set the desired risk for each channel.
- These numbers we have seen for half a year or so.
- The software was downloaded 1384 times.
- They have 1255 happy clients.
- There are 1186 VIP users.
- The developers added extras in explanations.
Pricing & refund
The devs extended pricing. The one-month subscription costs $34.99 for two accounts. The same number of accounts for a lifetime costs $299.99. The Pro pack costs $49.99 monthly. It includes five licenses. The lifetime pro costs $399.99. The VIP pack costs $79.99 monthly and $499.99 for a lifetime. There are ten licenses on the board. We can rely on unlimited signals, groups, updates, and support.
There’s no strategy behind it. This system just proceeds signals, not generates them.
We have no backtest reports provided because the software doesn’t include strategies to execute. The system just makes signals grabbed from a channel into orders on a terminal.
The presentation doesn’t include trading results. We have no idea if these signals are executed really quickly and if the system keeps a win rate on the same level as signals have. It would be nice of the developers to share with us trading results. So, we will be sure they know the system and software design.
What are the real customers saying about Telegram Connector?
The presentation includes several testimonials that can be fake because there is no proof they are real people.
The system has a page on the Trustpilot site created. There’s a 4.2 rate based on 53 reviews. Some of them retranslated negative experiences of using the system.
The price was increased several months ago on all packages. We don’t know the reason for his move. Now, the system has a bit higher pricing among similar trading solutions.
Summary: is Telegram Connector a trustworthy system?Telegram Connector
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- The software helps not to skip trading opportunities
- No team revealed
- No settings explanations provided
- No videos of how the software should be set on the terminal published
- No trading results provided
- High pricing
- No money-back guarantee