The system is a Forex indicator that helps us to trade cross pairs. The system was released on December 06, 2013. It had a mediocre success among the MQL5 community because it was activated only 100 times.
What is PZ Trend Trading?
It’s an indicator solution that helps its clients to decide when it’s the right time to place an order on the market. It’s a semi-automatic solution.
Official PZ Trend Trading website
The site includes the same presentation from MQL5. This product was designed by Arturo Lopez Perez. He has many other trading solutions in his portfolio.
How can we use PZ Trend Trading?
We grouped all claims about how the system works and what we should expect from it.
- The indicator works informing us when we have to open an order and in what direction.
- There’s a trend strategy behind the system.
- It constantly looks for entry points “by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.”
- “It recognizes profitable pullbacks, breakouts, and early reversals trend moves.”
- The system analyzes itself to increase profitability in future.
- We can work on many time frames.
- The signals won’t be repainted.
- There are many email/sound/visual alerts implemented.
- The indicator checks breakout actions.
- “A red dash is a correction during a downtrend.”
- “A blue dash is a correction during an uptrend.”
- “Blue Bars are a bullish sub-trend.”
- “Red Bars are a bearish sub-trend.”
- We are allowed to customize input parameters.
- We may ask the developer questions about the system via MQL5 or email.
- We can see how the system works on the terminal.
Pricing & refund
We can get a copy of the product after paying $299. We are allowed to work with it on a real account. The subscription is available for $49 monthly. There’s a possibility to download a demo copy of the system. Alas, the offer is delivered without refunds.
- The system uses trend indicators to spot trend-based trading opportunities.
- The system can work with any pair.
- It can help us in any time frame.
The presentation doesn’t include a backtest report. So, we have no idea if the system was tested properly. The developer must have provided us with reports to help us to predict future performance.
We had some screenshots that we took several days ago. It was a real USCCent account on the EXNESS broker. The advisor worked automatically with 1:500 (now, it’s a wrong number) leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has both a verified track record and trading privileges. It was created on December 29, 2020, deposited at 6,679 USC, and withdrawn at 10,340 USC. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to -99.9%. An average monthly gain was -60.46%. The maximum drawdown was maximum – 100.00%.
The system traded 208 orders with 2596.1 pips. An average win was 109.25 pips when an average loss was -139.24 pips. The win rate for longs was 57% when for shorts was 64%. An average trade length was 13 hours 24 minutes. The profit factor was 1.57.
The advisor has worked with nine pairs in total. The most active pair was GBPUSD with 41 orders and $1475.77.
It focused on trading during the European trading hours.
It worked with maximum risks.
The system has failed several Grids of orders on Gold in a row.
Previous months looked better than August 2021.
What are the real customers saying about PZ Trend Trading?
These testimonials mean nothing after seeing trading results. We can’t trust these posts.
Arturo Lopez Perez is from Andorra. He has a 965,801 rating. His products were rated as 3.9 based on 1114 pieces of feedback. There are 189 trading solutions in his portfolio.
Summary: is PZ Trend Trading a trustworthy EA?PZ Trend Trading
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- A rental option is available
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports shared
- Horrible trading results
- The account with trading results was removed from myfxbook
- High pricing
- No refunds available
- Fake testimonials are published