Night Hunter Pro is a trading solution that was published on MQL5 several months ago. We have a lady developer – Valeriia Mishchenko. The system is available for demo-download testing.
What is Night Hunter Pro?
The presentation has some details, information, and settings explained:
- The advisor can automatically execute orders for us on a terminal.
- It can work with low drawdowns for months.
- It can be used with high risk trading as well.
- We have only several copies left for this price.
- The next price will be $799.
- The advisor executes orders using a scalping strategy.
- We have a “smart entry and exit algorithm.”
- The robot works to achieve long-term stable growth.
- The system follows strict rules to achieve the best possible result.
- The system can be used on MT4 and MT5.
- The expert advisor is compatible with FIFO rules.
- It doesn’t work with a Grid and Martingale.
- The system trades with pending orders.
- The advisor can work for us from a single chart.
- We have an advanced news filter applied.
- The system can set GMT offset.
- We have a negative swap filter.
- The robot “must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. EURUSD is recommended.”
- We should trade only on the mentioned pairs.
- We received a user manual.
- “The system must be used on the hedge accounts only.”
- We have to pick a broker wisely.
- The advisor requires to be used on a VPS service only.
Official Night Hunter Pro website
The presentation looks like the one from the mid of the pack. We have no extra intel provided about how the system works. The devs could write it better, for sure.
How can we use Night Hunter Pro?
- The system can be used automatically on the terminal.
- We have to attach it to the M5 time frame only.
- It would help us with SL and TP levels and closing orders when needed.
Pricing & refund
Night Hunter Pro is available for $699 for a digital, single real license copy. The developer decided not to provide us with rent options to give the system a try. We can download the system for demo usage. There are no refunds supported.
- The system runs a scalping strategy.
- It executes orders on the M5 time frame.
- The advisor works with GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and EURAUD.
We have a chart based on 2015-2021 tick data for five pairs. It worked with fixed lots.
The history quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $100. It has become $705.09 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.35. The recovery factor was high – 33.23. The maximum drawdown was acceptable was 10.45%. There were 3335 deals traded. The average accuracy was 78% for shorts and 77% for longs.
The developer has decided to show real trading results. It’s important because we have to be sure that the system works under real market conditions every day. Night Hunter Pro works on a real USD account on Valutrades automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges as well. So, the data must be close to relevant. The account was created on June 21, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 1.24%, and it kept falling. The maximum drawdown is 2.18%, while an average monthly gain is 0.39%.
The system has performed 370 orders with 240.7 pips obtained. An average win is 2.98 pips when an average loss is -4.09 pips. The win rate is 61% for longs and 71% for shorts. It had +3% in each direction. An average trade length is 8 hours and 28 minutes. The profit factor is 1.23.
We can enjoy trading six pairs. The advisor has lost $66.47 trading with GBPUSD and $9.91 trading USDCAD. GBPUSD and EURUSD are the most traded pairs with 157 orders each.
It executes trades at night only.
It’s rare to see that Friday is the favorite day for a scalper to trade.
The system works with low risk to the balance.
It opens Grids of orders which it successfully loses.
So, according to trading results, the robot is not a good option to start trading.
What are the real customers saying about Night Hunter Pro?
There were several positive comments written. We have no idea how this matches the results we have seen.
The system must be updated ASAP to keep working well. Now, we should just wait until this happens.
Summary: is Night Hunter Pro a trustworthy EA?Night Hunter Pro
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Backtest reports provided
- Strategy details revealed
- No risk advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- Insane pricing
- No refunds and no rental options provided
- Trading results are not cool
- Testimonials don’t match trading results