Pips Alert is a firm that makes everything to generate profitable signals. The presentation includes some information about what we have to expect from this signals service. So, we are here to check everything out.
What is Pips Alert?
The presentation is featured by various claims. Many of them are useless. The others we grouped in the following list for your comfort.
- We have to start with those signals on a demo account first. This allows us not to waste money if something goes wrong.
- So, it’s a safe way to get started.
- We can rely on a refund policy.
- The devs claim: “Our signals are not the only service we provide, but as a Forex family, we also strive towards ensuring we provide a healthy community for your growth.”
- The signals can help us with becoming better in trading.
- We can read and watch various trading courses on the site.
- Monthly profits can be up to 4500 pips.
- The European and American trading sessions are the main to trade.
- The system focuses on long-term gains instead of short profits.
- “They invest into tools, traders, support staff and more to ensure that we create the best environment for your long-term goals.”
- The account size doesn’t matter for those signals.
- We have good support provided.
- The signal format includes typical data that we have to fill on a terminal.
- There are 40 educational videos on the site.
- We can get started without previous trading experience.
Official Pips Alert website
The presentation looks average. We don’t have information about win rate, strategies, lot sizes, profit factors, free signals, backtest reports, and trading results
How can we use Pips Alert?
- The signals should be filled on the terminal.
- They have SL and TP levels. So, they will be closed automatically.
Pricing & refund
We have two ridiculously similar offers that vary by $0.04. The Venture X pack costs $59.95 for a month. There are 1.5-3k pips and 15-20 signals a week. The Investor X pack is available for $59.99 monthly. The owners provide us with no refund policy.
- We don’t know details about strategies.
- The same picture we have when we talk about cross pairs.
- The devs don’t show details about time frames.
The presentation isn’t featured by a backtest report. So, it’s a con because it’s hard to predict if the system was tested properly before the devs started providing signals from it. The site didn’t load live trading results to us. Most likely, the devs stopped uploading the number of pips that were obtained for the last period (week or month).
Instead of verified by Myfxbook or Fxblue results, we have the screenshots provided by the developers. We can’t trust them blindly. First, the deposit was only $225. Second, it can be that the devs try to hide something from us.
What are the real customers saying about Pips Alert?
We are not sure that these claims were from real customers. We have seen these testimonials published on the site since the beginning. Alas, those reviews haven’t appeared anywhere on the web.
The core note is about that the system wasn’t set on a real account to trade. This means that those signals weren’t executed on the real market and if they were wrong the devs would lose nothing.
Summary: is Pips Alert a trustworthy EA?Pips Alert
Trading Results1/5 Awfully
- Similar to the MQL5 offers pricing
- No team revealed
- No settings explanations provided
- No strategy details shown
- No backtest reports shared
- No verified trading results shown
- No refund policy applied
- No verified testimonials written