Sirius EA is a trading advisor that belongs to the Celestial Trading Tools brand. The developers updated it after it traded horrible in 2020 and relaunched it on the all-new account.
What is Sirius EA?
Sirius EA is a trading robot that works with many pits executing untested strategies where a checking deal is opened on Thursday, and the deal for a profit is opened on Friday.
Official Sirius EA Website
The site doesn’t include any extra information about the system strategy or any other details that would help us to identify the robot as a profitable and stable trading solution.
How Can We Use Sirius EA?
We have twelve statements about the system and how it can improve our trading experience with profitability as well.
We have grouped up all important details in the list:
- The robot was designed to trade fully automatically for us on the terminal.
- It works during all trading sessions and during all days when markets are opened.
- There’s a money-management feature applied.
- The robot can magnate risks with which it can work.
- It can be applied to any cross pair.
- The system is stable and profitable with default settings.
- The installation process can take several minutes.
- The developers provide significant and quick support 24/7.
- The money management calculates Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels for each open order.
- The service is reliable according to the developers’ claim.
- We have diagrams of how well the system worked in 2020.
Pricing & Refund
- We can subscribe for a robot for 15 GBP monthly if we understand pricing correctly.
- We have to run an account with 2000 GBP on it.
- The system needs to be used only on raw-spread accounts.
- ROI can be up to 36.29%.
- The deal is not supported by a refund policy.
Traders have to provide the vendor with much more information than an average seller requires. We have no idea what they need, how long we live at the same address, and how they are going to check if what we say is true. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
- Most likely, there’s a kind of price action with adding some intel from other indicators.
- It works with many currency pairs in the unnamed time frame.
- We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a huge disadvantage because we don’t know how the system was improved before it was republished and set to trade on a real account.
As we may note, the last update couldn’t help the system to be a profitable trading solution. It worked on IC Markets on a real account with 1:500 leverage. The account has a verified track record, as well as verified trading privileges. It was created on April 07, 2021. We are not allowed to know the size of the deposit. Since then, the absolute gain has become -79.73%. An average monthly gain was -45.22%. The maximum drawdown was – 99.92%. These numbers are insane.
The system executed 1056 deals with 3651 pips. An average win was 9.28 pips when an average loss was -6.90 pips. The accuracy was 48% for Longs and 81% for Shorts. It’s such a big difference between directions. An average trade length was almost 22 hours. The profit factor is 0.80. If it’s less than 1, it means the system is a scam.
Sixteen currency pairs were picked to trade. GBPUSD was the only core pair to trade.
It traded two hours daily.
Most of the opened orders were on Thursday and Friday.
The developers decided not to reveal trading details.
There’s nothing to appreciate.
What Are the Real Customers Saying about Sirius EA?
We have a page of Celestial Trading Tools on Trustpilot with 140 reviews and a 2.2 rate. People quite often mentioned that the robot is a scam.
So, we have another proof that the system must be avoided.
The developers have never managed to be profitable with their EAs for a long time. It almost always ends like this.
Summary: Is Sirius EA a Trustworthy EA?Sirius EA
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Real-account trading results
- No team revealed
- No risk advice informed
- No backtest reports provided
- Trading results showed that a real account was blown
- High-risk trading with Martingale
- Weird and awkward pricing
- Negative customer reviews