Swing VIP EA is a robot that works on a real market and claims it can generate up to 76% win rate. The system trades with low drawdowns that do not reach 20% and generates stable profits without Martingale. So, it’s time to check it out.
What is Swing VIP EA?
The presentation includes information about the system and what we may expect from its performance on our account.
- We can expect that the robot will work automatically on our terminal.
- The advisor can be used only on the MT4 platform.
- We can expect that profitability will be up to 30% monthly.
- The developers haven’t changed these numbers from the claims for a long time.
- An expected win rate is 76%.
- They sold 560 copies of the system.
- It provides 83% more profits.
- The claim about the lower price doesn’t match pricing on the similar advisor on MQL5.
- The drawdowns can be long-term.
- We can work with default settings on our terminal.
- It’s a set and forget system.
- After purchasing, we have to share a number of our accounts to get started.
- We can work on a VPS service instead of our home or office PC.
- We have to work on the balance of $500.
- We have to give it a try on a demo account in a safe environment before going live.
- The advisor uses the following strategies and indicators: Price Action, Trend, CCI, PPO, RSI, and Moving Average Strange.
Official Swing VIP EA website
The presentation looks standardized and doesn’t include the system’s settings. So, we don’t know what we are allowed to customize. Also, we don’t have a backtest report. The vendor has a low level of transparency because we know nothing about the team behind this FX system or their whereabouts.
How can we use Swing VIP EA?
- The system can be used for automated trading.
- We have to customize its settings.
- Then, we should choose the optimal risks to work with.
- We can open and close orders manually on the terminal.
- The system can be disconnected from the chart anytime.
Pricing & refund
The discounted price was increased from $98 to $145. The package includes a real account license, demo accounts, and we can rely on a 14 days of money-back guarantee.
- The system works with Trend and Price Action as the main strategies, and Grid, Hedge, and Martingale as the support ones.
- Trading is possible on EUR/USD, NZD/CAD, USD/CAD, AUD/CAD, and CAD/CHF pairs.
- We have to work on the M5 time frame.
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s common for SinryAdvice. So, the developers didn’t want to share the report of how the system was tested before being released. The final report would provide us with the win rates, profit factor, drawdowns, and other details.
We can note that the robot was set working on a huge as for a paid service account, $100,000. The broker is a rarely used one, Opoforex. The leverage is 1:500. The account had a verified track record. It was created on April 25, 2021 and since then, the absolute gain has become 63.44%. An average monthly gain is 5.57%. The maximum drawdown is 18.07%.
Swing VIP EA has executed 1443 orders with 7638.9 pips. An average win rate is 68% for longs and 70% for short trading positions. The average trade length is 23 hours and 46 minutes. The profit factor is 1.54.
We may note how Martingale influenced EURUSD where the system has a profit in pips but a loss in dollars.
Swing VIP EA hides SL and TP levels from a broker eye.
The system is profitable so far in 2022.
What are the real customers saying about Swing VIP EA?
There are some positive testimonials written about how people are satisfied to use this advisor on the dev’s website. We have no reviews about it on FPA or Trustpilot.
The advisor is involved in high risk trading. It’s only a matter of time when the problems appear.
Summary: is Swing VIP EA a trustworthy EA?Swing VIP EA
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results shared
- No team revealed
- No risk or money management advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports shared
- Risky strategies on the board
- No verified testimonials published