Zero to Hero FX Signals is a company that focuses on generating and spreading signals for Forex. The presentation includes information about the service in general and very little info about the strategies behind the system. In this review we will analyze this signal provider to help you decide whether it is what you are looking for to get smooth and stable profits.
What is Zero to Hero FX Signals?
We have prepared a list of settings, details, and everything that can be useful for us to make a final decision to use or not to use the service.
- Those signals, according to the devs, have to be profitable, accurate, and reliable.
- We can improve our trading potential using them.
- The devs have significant experience in trading and designing solutions for Forex.
- The system behind the service was tested properly to work well.
- Their trading experience is a key for designing a good trading system.
- The developers can provide us with 4-10 signals daily.
- An average monthly tragedy is 300 pips.
- They have over 10 years of relevant trading experience.
- We have no more useful information provided.
Official Zero to Hero FX Signals website
The service looks below average. The main reason there’s no pips counter, no free signals, no risk advice given, and so on. The developers avoided providing information about their legal registration. So, this can be treated as a low level of transparency.
How can we use Zero to Hero FX Signals?
- We can copy those signals on our terminal.
- We may decide to fill them manually.
- So, we can close them manually either whenever we want.
Pricing & refund
The service provides us with only rental options. So, let’s talk about subscriptions. The one-month rent can be bought for $95, three-month for $195, six-month for $295. The ultimate one is annual for $395. Developers have decided not to provide us with any kind of money-back guarantee.
- The strategy list isn’t revealed. So, we have to take risks.
- We have no details provided about the currency pairs that can be involved in trading.
- The time frames weren’t shown either.
We have no backtest reports provided. It’s a huge disadvantage because we don’t know if the system was tested properly.
The presentation includes these screenshots of positive profitability without providing proof of this.
The dev shares a trading account that was stopped two years ago. We don’t know if the devs have another one to provide us with signals. The last update on this account was on January 07, 2020. The total net profit was $2,790.92. The final balance was $5790. So, we have no margin in use and no floating profit or loss.
The total return was 93.0%. An average monthly return was 9.7%. The drawdowns were 29.3%. The win rate was too low, 56.3%. The profit factor was 1.24. An average trade frequency was 2.4 deals daily. The account existed for 209 days. USDJPY was traded in 52.9% cases.
The ROI was 1.50. The risk of ruin was 1.9%. An average trade length was 26.9 hours. An average result was $5.57 when an average win was $51.95 and an average loss was -$54.15.
It works with six cross pairs: AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY.
The profit factor of the Sell direction (1.31) was better than the Buy one (1.17).
The system had two magic numbers behind it. The first one has brought -$120.26 of losses.
Friday with 124 was the most traded day.
The European session was the favorite one to trade.
It traded with various profit factors in 2020.
What are the real customers saying about Zero to Hero FX Signals?
The presentation is featured py positive testimonials. Unfortunately, we cannot check if they belong to real people.
There’s a Zero to Hero Forex Signals profile on Forex Peace Army. The clients have written 27 reviews that provided the robot with a 4.401 rate.
Most of the clients were satisfied but there were some people who couldn’t be profitable with this service. We have to pay attention to these reviews.
Trading results showed that trading activities on the account were stopped two years ago.
Summary: is Zero to Hero FX Signals a trustworthy EA?Zero to Hero FX Signals
Trading Results2/5 Bad
- Various pricing options available
- No team revealed
- No strategy explanations provided
- No risk or money-management advice given
- No free signals shared
- The trading account was stopped two years ago
- No refund policy provided