AX Trader is a trading advisor that was released several days ago by LeapFX. So, it’s their last hope to catch our attention and convince us to pay some money. The main claim is “Get This Powerful NEW High Frequent Trading Currency Robot That Can Hand You Up To 39% Profit Per Month AUTOMATICALLY.” It’s wordy and messy as usual.
What is AX Trader?
The robot has a long presentation but a few features explained:
- The system works completely automatically for us.
- We can work with EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, and USDCHF currency pairs.
- The only platform to trade is MetaTrader 4.
- We can expect to get up to 39% of the monthly profit.
- There’s a built-in news detection technology that aids in profiting from extreme volatility.
- There’s an installation guide and welcome support provided.
- We have an auto money-management feature.
- “The default settings are everything we need.
- It dynamically manages every trade and closes each trade for you while locking in profits and growing the account intelligently.”
- The monthly profit range can be from as low as 10% to up to 46%.
Official AX Trader Website
The website explains little as usual and looks quite useless excluding the intel about the robots trading results. It’s a standardized presentation.
How Can We Use AX Trader?
We have to get a copy and set it on the terminal on the proper currency pairs or follow the user manual.
Pricing & Refund
The offer is typical. There’s no miracle. The annual license costs $297. The lifetime real account license costs $497. The package includes AX trader software, free updates, full customer support, best recommendations. The deal is supported by a 30-day refund policy.
“AX Trader is engineered to determine the direction of the overall trend while dynamically adjusting its entry points utilizing data from Fibonacci calculations.”
We have only a video of a backtest. Anyway, we can see increased volumes of Martingale lots after losses occurred.
The robot has been working on a real USD account on Blaze Markets. It’s a rarely picked broker. The robot works automatically with 1:200 (low) leverage on the MT4. As a result, low leverage equals deeper drawdowns which we can see (66.77%). The system has a verified track record. The account was created on April 01, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 126.62%. An average monthly gain is 34.21%.
It has closed 5595 deals with only 6106 pips. An average win is 8 pips when an average loss is -26.04 pips. The win rate is 80% for Longs and 79% for Shorts. An average trade length is 12 hours and 47 minutes. The profit factor is 1.69.
It works with six cross pairs. GBPUSD is the most traded (1317 deals) and the most profitable symbol ($1585.80).
The system executes orders during European trading hours mostly.
Monday with Wednesday are the less traded days.
The system has to lose 124 deals to lose 10% of the account. It’s low risk.
The robot uses a Grid of several orders and Martingale to increase lot sizes to close the Grid with a profit.
The robot is several-month-old. So, we can be sure it keeps going like that.
What Are the Real Customers Saying about AX Trader?
The company runs a profile on Forex Peace Army. The rate is 2.944 based on 14 reviews.
The last comments were published by unhappy clients. Of course, we cannot be sure they are about AX Trader.
LeapFX has many products in its portfolio. AX Trader is the last one.
Summary: Is AX Trader a Trustworthy EA?Summary: Is AX Trader a Trustworthy EA?
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Well-known robot designer
- Real-account trading results
- A 30-day refund policy
- No team revealed
- No settings disclosed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- Risky strategies on the board
- Lack of people testimonials