Forex Gump is an expert advisor with quite a short presentation that doesn’t answer all our questions about how the system works. It’s rare to see that the system doesn’t have a main statement that should convince us how cool the robot is.
What is Forex Gump?
The system has the next features where many of them were predicted by us:
- The advisor is a fully automated trading solution.
- The system opens deals frequently.
- It runs a Grid of orders trading strategy.
- The system places unique TP and SL levels.
- We have three levels of risk we can work with: High, Middle, and Low.
- The main time frame to work with is M1.
- The advisor works 24/5.
- The minimal deposit requirements – $4000 or higher.
- Traders can also trade on a micro (cent) account with the minimal deposit of $40.
- It supports unique multi currency strategy 9 currency pairs: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY
- We don’t know why the system needs that much margin for trading on the M1 time frame.
- We should work with 1:100 leverage or higher.
Official Forex Gump Website
The presentation is so simple and, frankly, it doesn’t look trustworthy. We are sure that the developers could spend more time on the presentation.
How Can We Use Forex Gump?
- The robot is an automatic advisor.
- We have to pay for it.
- We should follow instructions on how to install it on the terminal.
Pricing & Refund
We have two packages that vary by the number of licenses. The first pack costs 199 EUR and includes one real and one demo account. The second pack costs 399 EUR and includes three live and an unlimited number of accounts. The packages include free 24/7 support, free updates, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There are verified ways to pay for the system.
- The robot uses an unnamed strategy with a Grid of orders.
- It opens orders on the next currency pairs: GBP/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- The time frame is the shortest one – M1.
The robot has been running a real account. The deposit is $50,000. Since our last visit, it has increased to $10,000. The account was created on September 15, 2020. The developer has removed data between the 2018 and 2020 years. Since then, the balance has become $116,062. The margin in use is $7,009.69. The floating loss is -$35,365. Margin level is 1,151.2%.
The total return is +132,1%. The average monthly gain is +12,2% when the average weekly return is +2.8%. The trading accuracy is 87,7%. The profit factor is 2.08. The average trade frequency is 17 deals a day. The robot is online for 305 days (it was over 1000 days).
The risk to the reward ratio is 21.66. An average win is +$28.03 when an average loss is -$96.37. An average result is $12.78. The risk of ruin is 0.0%. An average trade length is 46.9 hours.
The system works with more symbols than was mentioned in the presentation. The most-traded symbol is GBPAUD, with 420 orders. The #1 by gross profit is GBPUSD – $11,320.
The robot works in both directions.
There’s a settings feature for each cross pair.
The most-traded days are Thursday – 1084 orders.
It’s how the system traded before.
It is how the robot works now. It opens orders during high-impact news periods.
It’s how the system worked before.
Now, it looks like this.
There are short Grids of orders.
What Are the Real Customers Saying about Forex Gump?
There’s a profile of Forex Gump on Forex Peace Army. We have previous trading results with over 1000 days of online.
The only feedback can’t be represented because the system was changed several weeks ago.
The trading results were “improved” by cutting previous trading results for the last two years. It’s a scam. The total win rate was 74%, not 80%. We have no idea how the system works in reality because the developers manipulate data.
Summary: Is Forex Gump a Trustworthy EA?Forex Gump
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Real-account trading results provided
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- The developers manipulate with data
- Trading results were “fixed”
- No people feedback provided
- We can’t be sure about a money-back guarantee