Promax Gold EA is a trading solution that was created to work with Gold by Sinry Advice. They have various quite-known trading solutions in their portfolio.
What is Promax Gold EA?
Let’s talk about useful details, explanations, and strategies:
- The advisor can execute orders for us automatically.
- There’s a News Filter to skip opening orders during periods of high-impact news.
- The monthly profit can be from 20% to 40% a month.
- It can calculate lot sizes for us automatically based on the available margin.
- The robot can be applied to the MT4 terminal only.
- The default settings are well-shaped.
- The system can work on real and demo accounts.
- The devs don’t charge us for extra money after purchasing the EA.
- We can expect that the system will be updated and upgraded.
- The installation process takes several minutes.
- We have to work on the raw-spread accounts.
- The system can experience drawdown periods.
- We mustn’t open orders during the EA execution.
- We shouldn’t apply other systems to this account.
- The robot can’t handle trading from Mini or Cent accounts.
- The advisor requires it to be used on a VPS.
- The Opoforex broker is a suggested option for us.
- The leverage should be 1:500.
- The minimal deposit requirements are $1000.
Official Promax Gold EA Website
The website looks simple as usual for Sinry Advice. There’s nothing special if we talk about it.
How Can We Use Promax Gold EA?
- The system can be used on XAUUSD only.
- It works for us automatically.
Pricing & Refund
- The system can be purchased for $198. The original price was $390, but we haven’t seen it active.
- Sinry Advice provides only a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- The developers insisted that we should test the system on a demo account for two weeks.
- Other companies provide a more extended money-back guarantee from 30 to 60 days.
- The advisor is based on two strategies: Grid of orders and Martingale.
- It allows trading only on Gold.
- The time frame isn’t revealed.
- The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. It’s a common con of Sinry Advice. They have never liked to publish them on their websites. It means we can’t compare the past execution with the current results.
One of the accounts was stopped approximately a month ago.
The advisor runs another real account on HF Markets SV. It’s an extremely rare option as a broker. The system works automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on March 01, 2021, and funded at $1,000. Since then, the absolute gain has amounted to 67.07%. An average monthly gain is 11.84%. The maximum drawdown is medium, 28.14%. This account is tracked by 117 traders.
The system has traded 400 orders with 5129 pips. An average win is 190.27 pips when an average loss is -675.32 pips. The system mostly works in a Long direction. The win rate is 79% for Longs and 83% for Shorts. An average trade length is 5 hours 24 minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.55.
In the short direction, there were only 12 orders executed.
The system trades at the opening of the American trading session where Gold is usually traded.
Thursday and Friday are the less traded days.
The system runs the account with medium risks. There’s a 27.18% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
The system works with a Grid of two-three orders.
After decreasing risks, the robot closed months with several times lower profits.
What Are the Real Customers Saying about Promax Gold EA?
Sinry Advice’s presentations include a block with positive comments about how well the system works.
There are 72 reviews published with a 4.9 from 5 possible rate.
The comments are positive. Some of them include screenshots with a watermark.
There’s a Sinry Advice Telegram channel with 2,592 subscribers.
The developers push the Red Fox robot instead of Promax Gold EA.
Summary: Is Promax Gold EA a Trustworthy EA?Promax Gold EA
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- A quite-known robot designer
- Verified trading results
- A money-back guarantee provided
- No team revealed
- No team revealed
- No backtest reports published
- Grid and Martingale on the board
- Profitability goes down
- A refund policy has a short period
- Lack of verified people’s feedback