FXSecret Immortal is an advisor that has a short presentation that doesn’t look enough informative and welcome. The system doesn’t have main claims. We decided to figure out if the robot is a viable option for the current market conditions.
What is FXSecret Immortal?
The system is an automatic trading advisor that calculates entry points, stop losses, and take profits for us. Unfortunately, the devs did not provide any information about the timeframe, recommended brokers, leverage, deposit requirements, or currency pairs the EA trades on.
Official Forex Robotron website
Their product presentation is brief and lacks information where it is the most required. Everything we have is several lines about the system and how it executes orders on the terminal.
How can we use FXSecret Immortal?
The presentation has a little information about what we should expect from it on the terminal.
- FXSecret Immortal works fully automatically on our MT4 or MT 5 terminal.
- There are three separate strategies on the board.
- We are allowed to decide which ones we’d like to use.
- It calculates lot sizes for us.
- The system covers all open orders with stop loss levels to protect orders.
- We have some screenshots of how the system works.
- The first period was when the strategy was tested live.
- The robot uses both available strategies.
- The system works without huge drawdowns.
- During testing the last strategy, the system has lost half of the account.
- We have no idea who’d like to experience this on a real account and get a heart attack.
Pricing & refund
The offer includes a single price of $549. The package comes with one license for any type of account, both versions MT4 and MT5, settings for easy set up, and a 24/7 lifetime support.
We should deposit $1400 for conservative and $700 for aggressive trading.
- The system uses Grid, Martingale, and probably Price Action strategies.
- The currency pairs and time frames to work with weren’t mentioned.
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. It’s important because these strategies weren’t tested live immediately. They must have been tested by performing tests in various pairs and under different market conditions.
Real account trading results are the most important part of any presentation. First, the devs have to prove that they trust their funds to the system to work. Second, we have ensured that the system is profitable for a significant period of trading on the real market. We have a real USC account on Forex4you where it works automatically, using technical indicators data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account was created on May 27, 2013, and deposited at $1,863.80. Since then, the absolute gain has become +11,217.56%. An average monthly gain is 4.79%, when the maximum drawdown is sky-high – 65.84%. It’s such a risky number!
The robot has traded 2948 deals with 3750 pips. An average win is 41.87 pips when an average loss is -50.91 pips. The accuracy rate is 54% and 58% for short and long trading positions. An average trade length is two days. The profit factor is 1.15. It’s a ridiculously low number.
It works in both directions equally.
It trades during the day using most likely a price action strategy. Then it probably scalps at the night session right before Midnight.
Wednesday with 723 deals is the most traded day.
The robot works with huge risks to balance. There’s a 57.65% chance to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot uses Martingale to make more profits on Grids of orders where some of the deals are closed with losses.
We may note that the system decreased monthly profitability significantly.
What are the real customers saying about FXSecret Immortal?
There’s a page on the Forex Peace Army with a single review written with an only-blown account connected. The devs didn’t mention it in the presentation.
The only testimonial can be trusted blindly because it’s faceless.
The system ran an account that was started in 2016 and stopped in 2018.
Summary: is FXSecret Immortal a trustworthy EA?FXSecret Immortal
Trading Results3/5 Neutral
- Trading results provided
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No backtest reports shared
- High-risk trading results
- No customer feedback published